[A] Valorwind, War Institute of the Alliance

90 Human Warrior
Guild Name: Valorwind
Level: 25
Theme: War Academy & Heavy RP
Recruiting: All races and classes
Mission Statement:
Looking to produce refined and professional soldiers for the Alliance. The Valorwind Institute inspires in its students the commitment of a true soldier. The Institute’s program promotes the development of the whole person within a strict military environment. Through classes, war-games, instruction, and service; the Valorwind Institute fosters a learning environment where students have opportunities to realize their intellectual, moral, and physical potential. With a strong teaching staff and their training regiments, these students will be made ready for the demands of the Alliance through war and leadership of a rapidly changing world.

Frequently asked questions:

What is Valorwind?
Valorwind is an school [Institute] dedicated to training professional and refined soldiers for the Alliance. Here students will learn to be more than just a soldier, but to be leaders and intellectuals as well. The classes available to them all vary from weapon mastery to defense against magic. Another feature of the Institute is incorporating war games into the life of students. Here they will be able to put the skills, tactics, and knowledge they learn from their teachers onto the field against fellow students. Currently they do not have a set location and hold classes in a variety of environments.

How is the guild structured?
The structure of the guild consists of two branches. One branch for the students and the other for faculty members. Students' ranks are done by seniority, those who attend more classes and complete assignments will find themselves with more authority and responsibilities. This goes same for faculty members, but it all depends on how they interact with the students and how well they do leading events.

How are events scheduled and run?
Most of our events will be starting around 6 to 7pm. Now one thing that we do is we use a roll system in our events [Not all]. If this isn't your style of play then we recommend you find another guild. This system is very simple and not hard at all. More information on this can be found on our website.

What we are looking for?
Our policy has been and will always be, "Quality over quantity." Although, this doesn't mean we'll only accept paragraph roleplayers. On the contrary we are accepting and encourage new roleplayers to join our guild, however, if we don't show any interest in improving then we'll ask you to leave.

Will I be treated like a child or lesser since I'm a student?
Absolutely not! All our students are treated as adults seeing as many have already certain skills, but here in Valorwind we seek to expand on what you know. That being said students handle student affairs. How this is done are through students who have shown leadership and progress will pass down discipline. Though, they have to speak to a faculty member if its a serious problem. More on our student life can be found on the website.

How do I join?
Currently we are allowing people to join the guild just through a simple IC interview. Contact one of the officers listed below:
Thromity
Dregorm
Voravis
Xanthion
Thalderan

Extra:
Looking to fill officer positions. For more details regarding that please contact Thromity via game.
Edited by Thromity on 3/3/2013 1:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Update(3/3/13):

No news except for the continuation of classes and still seeking active members who wish to partake in weekly events.
Edited by Thromity on 3/3/2013 1:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
69 Human Warrior
Bump?
Reply Quote
Looks Great. Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Bermp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
To the top!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
A Bump from your Friendly Neighborhood Guards
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why thank you. We'll have to meet you sometime.
Reply Quote
89 Human Mage
This guild is Great with a capital G. Hoorah!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I am sure Darterion, Myself and the rest would be most welcome to such an arrangement. Heck, we may even send our recruits to Valorwind for training, or like we have done with the Delta Marines, dual tactical training sessions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Of course. That sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Let's get in contact in-game I'll add you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Morning bump!
Reply Quote
69 Human Warrior
01/17/2013 07:13 AMPosted by Dregorm
Morning bump!

Afternoon bump?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Good night bumped.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/17/2013 07:13 AMPosted by Dregorm
Morning bump!

Your transmog set.
Is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Erh.
Bumpity?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Bump from The Guard!

Also, would Valorwind care to come to our first Stormwind Guard Seminar?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/18/2013 12:57 AMPosted by Raineii
Morning bump!

Your transmog set.
Is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Erh.
Bumpity?

You make me blush. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump from The Guard!

Also, would Valorwind care to come to our first Stormwind Guard Seminar?

Why thank you. Also when/where/what is the first Stormwind Guard Seminar?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Y'know I like these things called bumps. They are pretty cool. They are all bumpy, and all that jazz that follows. I like bumps so much I might as well bump this. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]