[A] Valorwind, War Institute of the Alliance

90 Human Warrior
All this toon hopping is making me dizzy.

Typical hours of operation run between 5 and 10pm. Most events have started around 7 server, and I imagine they'll start earlier when college is no longer an issue or there are more folks to fill in that space.

What kind of hours are ya lookin at, typically?

Exactly what Xan said. Though, if you have any further questions or inquires please feel free to contact me. I have been rather busy this week due to midterms and papers, but I should be free starting this weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'd love to ask you questions but I'm too busy drooling over your mog.

But seriously, I'll be in contact.
Edited by Tavook on 1/30/2013 5:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd love to ask you questions but I'm too busy drooling over your mog.

But seriously, I'll be in contact.

Thanks, lolol surprisingly it literally took me a matter of minutes to make this set and all the pieces were cheap on the AH. Looking forward to meeting you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Men in skirts are better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dresses and fish stories not allowed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
To the top with you.
Reply Quote
69 Human Warrior
Someone told me fish stories were not allowed here, so I avoided this thread. However, I have come to grace you all with another fish story from Keverik Mane. Enjoy.
Reply Quote
87 Human Hunter
Just a friendly nudge to the top. I'll be looking you guys up over the weekend. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/31/2013 05:56 PMPosted by Catlin
Just a friendly nudge to the top. I'll be looking you guys up over the weekend. ^^

Excellent! I am not usually on the weekends, especially it being Super Bowl Sunday. If you want, you can try to catch me on Sunday evening. Or just contact any other officer.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Also a thank you to Xanthion. :)
Reply Quote
40 Human Paladin
Ladies~
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Quite welcome.

Remind me to get off my !@#$ and make a profile on that damned website. Or do something with it, whichever comes first.

Here is your Friday reminder to get off your butt.

Also a superbowl weekend bump. Let's go Ravens~~
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
Bump!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]