Sheriff vs. Pchef

100 Night Elf Hunter
@Pchef - I thought we had made a peace treaty back in Cata, during Molten Front dailies...Then the other day, you killed me as I was afk at the flight path in the Valley.
Just want you to know...IT'S ON NOW!!!

I miss the Molten Front battles, was so fun. :)
Edited by Laravenn on 1/30/2013 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I think the best part of this exchange is that Majinba actually got Pchef's goat.

3 responses from Pchef after his bold post of:
01/24/2013 05:50 AMPosted by Pchef
Thats my post for the month...tune in next month fanboys.
Does that mean the fanboys (me and that other guy) won't hear from you 'til April or May?

Truly Majinba, that's some top-notch trolling!

Wait...is it trolling when it's backed by actual facts? Discuss.

Personally, we had our own Pchef on my previous server: Gatorhunter. Who taught me to always be careful while doing dailies...Pchef is my own Gatorhunter of Korgath and gives me that peace of mind that there will always be that one toon per server.

Of course, I never thought to look at Gator's actual stats, like Majinba did.
01/24/2013 07:26 AMPosted by Majinba
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Pchef/statistic#21:152

Truly tho, and in all seriousness, I must ask...is anyone really surprised?

I'll have to try and find Gator's.

--
.:d:.

"Travel is fatal to bigotry, prejudice and narrow-mindedness. Broad, wholesome and charitable views cannot be acquired by vegetating in one tiny corner of Azeroth."
-- Mark Twain (paraphrased)
Edited by Dionys on 1/30/2013 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
People ride the D so hard here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Its workin'!! Laravenn I think you jumped the gun a little...if you can't last more than 5 seconds then you might want to let it go. Dionys, I'm confused by your rage post. 484 ilvl and you don't pvp yet a few sacks to the face and you're a full on raging critic of the Pchef. You sound a little upset to be honest :\

keep it comin!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
this majinba guy srsly needs to !@#$ >< god! gotta post about every time he kills 1 person 2v1! u beaing in the 2....get a life
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Kaboom, please just..stop lol, whatever it is you are trying to say and do, period. If somebody fits the Wow stereotype, it is you boy. You are a nobody, not even a real part of this thread or argument. You are a jester to the masses, one who entertains us all with your ridiculous antics at your own expense.

Go away, tunneling ant.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Its workin'!! Laravenn I think you jumped the gun a little...if you can't last more than 5 seconds then you might want to let it go. Dionys, I'm confused by your rage post. 484 ilvl and you don't pvp yet a few sacks to the face and you're a full on raging critic of the Pchef. You sound a little upset to be honest :\

keep it comin!!

Oh no P...you completely missed the point and that is totally my fault.

Given how much you've totally missed Majinba's retorts, I should have been a bit more clear.

Truly, my apologies.

What I was pointing out (and again, forgive me for not breaking it down) was the fact that Majinba has so owned you in this thread (and apparently in game) that your default response of u mad bro? (you know, like you just said to me above) carries zero weight.

Especially given his very clear example of your complete lack of any real talent in a true PvP environment.

My entire post was congratulating Majinba on:
    - Owning you here on the forums
    - Clearly illustrating your lack of real PvP talent
    - Owning you (allegedly) in actual Korgath PvP
    - Using real, in-game stats to back up his argument

That post wasn't even directed at you; however, I do appreciate the forum "high-five" of reading and responding to my message of gratz to Manjinba. He's really getting to you. ;)

Now, re: me. I suck at PvP, and I mean really bad. Here's an example that <crossing fingers> will hopefully illustrate it for you.

Take a kitten, like an adorable, little, 7-day old newborn that can't even open his or her eyes yet. Now, place that little ball fuzzy goodness and warmth on the keyboard just as you drop down on me while I've tagged multiple mobs in the middle of doing my dailies and that blind, weak, little four-legged wonder of cuteness will do better than I at PvP.

Actually, take the above example, then take a step backwards. That's about how well I PvP.

My PvP stats are garbage, which I would never, ever bring up to anyone.

However.

I do find it very interesting that you chose to use my own stats (or lack thereof) as the backdrop for the old, 1, 2, "U mad bro" commentary above.

Yet.

You ignore the very same stat argument that Manjinba makes against you.

Discuss!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love you Dionys : )
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Pchef will always be the better player here. I'm not a fanboy nor a arrogant child when it comes to the topic of Pchef. If he finds you out questing he will kill you for he is a good player. And I respect that. More than some kid who likes to post achievements and boast about himself. And that is why we don't know who you are, but we all know pchef..

/ thread.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Wow Dionys..great job buddy. You must have spent quite some time on that:D You forgot to add the reason why you're even here in the first place. You assume its not obvious that you're upset over getting owned by me. It doesn't matter how much you admit to sucking at pvp, or have your washed up dad edit your rage posts so you sound less angry and more neckbeardy ...you're here because you are mad at me :D Half of Vaginba's posts are right after I gank him. That is why he is here....you see how easy that is?

Btw Dionys..your diction is showing.

lol try harder!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Wasn't really fair, I have no pvp gear! Can we just have a truce again? *grin*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Pchef, 99% of your ganking involves you and your buddies teaming up on people, which hey if that's your deal, fine. But don't mistake that with real, proven and battle tested skill. You have failed to acknowledge why your ratings are so low, and yet just respond with 'you mad bruh?' I, on the other hand, have manned up and acknowledged everything that did transpire between any of our encounters.

Gustas, a more well known player has nothing to do with skill, yet achievements show exactly what you have earned. That's like saying a rich, not so well known person in real life is poorer than the 'I like turtles' kid just because the kid has more popularity. Pchef is more popular amongst random players in the world, RBG heroes and 1500-1700 arena brackets. Alternatively, I would rather surround myself with higher skilled company.

I don't gank to gain notoriety. I do it for fun, and to watch the masses of 1500 players come out and try and /flex at me because they think I am a jerk. It won't change pure, indisputable facts, and when you fail to recognize those you are either just uneducated, purely delusional, or most likely a combination of both.

If only blizzard would invent something to let players play against each other in an even match on an even playing field, and whoever wins would gain rating so that eventually players would get divided into different brackets of skill based on wins and losses against other teams. The more you win, the higher up you would go, etc. I bet that would settle the argument once and for all!

This thread is more boring than comical anymore, none of you have any actual evidence to support your outlandish claims of being good players whereas I do. Just start the 'you must live in your mom's basement nerd' or 'go to the gym fatboy' stereotypes out there so we can settle that dispute too. Until then, keep queuing, today might be your lucky day!
Edited by Majinba on 1/31/2013 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Even more incredibly well-said, thought out, and structured arguments (instead of the pat "U mad brah" wall-o-text)...

This thread is more boring than comical anymore, none of you have any actual evidence to support your outlandish claims of being good players whereas I do. Just start the 'you must live in your mom's basement nerd' or 'go to the gym fatboy' stereotypes out there so we can settle that dispute too. Until then, keep queuing, today might be your lucky day!

Again, well said M!

/high-five

....NNnnnooo...Daaaaaaaaaaadddd!!1111!!!1

....gggiivVVVveee333 mmmMmeee333 backkKKk tttttTTThhheeeee keeeyyyybooored...

Peace.

;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
What would you suggest I say when its obvious I've upset you Vaginba? You want me to go down the road of denial and misdirection with you..allowing you to avoid whats obvious to anyone looking at these pathetic threads? You seriously want to try and deny, after all the rage posts I've provoked, that you're not upset about me owning you 1v1 after you talked trash? Its no lie that half of your posts come after I gank you, but the bulk of rage originates from the duel you lost. I'm sorry I didn't return your fake !@# compliments when you tried to brown nose your way out of me talking about the duel. Maybe if you hadn't talked so much trash before hand I wouldn't have to put you in your place like that.

Dionys I'm glad you found a way to get a little attention, but I think you would be better off trying not to be such a cheesy, boring person. Your trash talk needs a lot of work...maybe if you were good with sarcasm you could justify using it so much. Just a tip so you don't have to ride my coattails for attention.

Peas
;(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Kaboom, please just..stop lol, whatever it is you are trying to say and do, period. If somebody fits the Wow stereotype, it is you boy. You are a nobody, not even a real part of this thread or argument. You are a jester to the masses, one who entertains us all with your ridiculous antics at your own expense.

Go away, tunneling ant.

and what exactly makes you a somebody? cuz im pretty sure its not your skills or your talking crap
if you think you are somebody in wow...you seriously need to get a life
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Pchef, he has proven he is mad during all this time, just look at the walls of texts that he has posted everytime he has replied lol what a sore loser
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Vaginba dead again...you sure die a lot for a class A pvper. I like how you started pretending to be a troll once you realized you showed too much anger. Maybe someday you'll be on my level by all means keep trying.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Lol yea, you definitely owned me after you 2v1 with Alemana knocked me off my mount. My ego is definitely tarnished after that one.

You have yet to define what 'your level' of pvp skill is. Nor will you respond to the multitude of times I've asked you why your hunter has highest rating of 1700 after 2,000 games played.

You may be right. 2500+ players like myself may be better off wishing we were 1700 again. Ignorance is bliss right? I keep trying to get on 'your level', but I can't seem to lose enough games to tank my rating down since your teams are so low.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Lol yea, you definitely owned me after you 2v1 with Alemana knocked me off my mount. My ego is definitely tarnished after that one.

You have yet to define what 'your level' of pvp skill is. Nor will you respond to the multitude of times I've asked you why your hunter has highest rating of 1700 after 2,000 games played.

You may be right. 2500+ players like myself may be better off wishing we were 1700 again. Ignorance is bliss right? I keep trying to get on 'your level', but I can't seem to lose enough games to tank my rating down since your teams are so low.

you mean EX 2500+ players cuz u cant do it no more!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
01/31/2013 06:00 PMPosted by Majinba
You have yet to define what 'your level' of pvp skill is.

You wanted to duel so I dueled you and I won with ease. SO I would say my pvp skill level is at least greater than yours :D Maybe its just because I have T2 and you don't...or some other excuse.
Anyway, good luck with your desperate attempts to change the subject.

See ya under my junk :o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]