Addon help

Hey ya'll. I'm looking for an addon that will show some kind of visual display of the three seconds of SotR damage reduction. If it can do that, I'd also like to see a countdown bar of other defensive CDs.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
PowerAuras or WeakAuras.

They let you set up icons anywhere on your screen with timers on them, and you can literally set them up for anything. You just have to know the actual name of the buff/debuff you want to track.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Vist sacredduty.net

The blogger theck, who is a god amid mere moral pallies, has created very well done weakauras ui with everything you have asked for and more!

He has the export strings posted so all you have to do is download weakauras, copy/paste the string, and use weakauras's import feature to set it all up.

Site also has tons of other info as theck creates lots of sims to model prot tanking. So i would recommend reading them. They are very informative
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]