Do any of the Vanilla A teams play anymore ?

85 Human Paladin
I know drowz and dub hop on from time to time but i know of at lease 14 other comanders and higher that use to play !!

Lisa
cruton
alphabob
kler
jaxx
andrewv
glenno
dyaz
holybringer
hongkongfuy
disciplo
firexena
shrivo
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
I bought MOP, levelled half a dozen characters anywhere from 25 to 80 in BGs but didn't do much else, and haven't played in more than a month. As soon as I offload my gold, I'll be cancelling my sub.

The last notable guy from way back when that I ran into was Minotaurz in an LFG 5-man, hordeside, but that's way over a year ago.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
He leaves out Rascuache and Roktanzkey, you know this kid's a scrub
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Decent list but where's the love for the horde? :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Talic , lala i didnt know you guys still played holy crap. and to be honest i have a full list of everyone but i would have to go looking for it ( pallium, decree) aka decadance.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Minotaurz and bbw are some i remember
<- irongarin btw :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
zomg mino I have a sweet pic of us at lumber min glad your still playing !! does chow still play or fara .....?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://s1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg532/Decadance1213/

old school gallery i put up pop up some music and look at the 300+ pics i uploaded =)

@oldschool vanilla pvp =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://s1242.beta.photobucket.com/user/Decadance1213/media/WoWScrnShot_070206_144110.jpg.html?sort=3&o=62

@ mino here is the awesome pic
Reply Quote
This make me sad that I've lost all my screen shots from classic and then again late in TBC to Hard drive failures. Haven't really seen too many people from the old pvp days, Naturecalls use to hang out on Moonrunner when Dragonmaw was down and we'd chat, he was playing a 2.2k+ warrior over there with Bad. For the most part I people haven't popped up since wrath, Spetsnaz plays but that maza can't be bothered to farm a PvP set to do 2s with me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/11/2013 11:11 PMPosted by Dekarmoon
Decent list but where's the love for the horde? :P

Horde? What is that, we play on Moonrunner
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dub you should hit me up if you want a friend to arena with or some !@#$ Im surprised you came back I had to quit after dabataski got gm and it was my turn to get gm so i leveled to lc and said %^-* it
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
This make me sad that I've lost all my screen shots from classic and then again late in TBC to Hard drive failures. Haven't really seen too many people from the old pvp days, Naturecalls use to hang out on Moonrunner when Dragonmaw was down and we'd chat, he was playing a 2.2k+ warrior over there with Bad. For the most part I people haven't popped up since wrath, Spetsnaz plays but that maza can't be bothered to farm a PvP set to do 2s with me.

Also I have like 500 I didnt load cause it be like an hour of viewing lol
Reply Quote
50 Gnome Mage
I still sit on it and keep the O.G. guild memories alive...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
haha nice =)
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Rogue
Ale
I play on a different server but visit from time to time.
Reply Quote
74 Human Warlock
Hey Dec! Can't believe you have those old BoW screens. I lost all my vanilla screens. :( Good memories though!
Edited by Hukuloc on 3/12/2013 10:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
A few months back I ran into someone on Sen'jin, totally out of the blue, that used to run in the Vanilla BGs back in the day. Can't recall his name at the moment :( Paladin I think.

I miss the old PvP. I liked that there was some semblance of community on the server.
Reply Quote
^ High Warlord Aldrik? "wasn't it spelled like that on moonrunner?"

I remember you making Rank 14 back in the day :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Boom update... oh btw if anyone has email for glenno or Andrewv let me know id like to catch up with them... also cruton, jaxxattack
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]