Good news, Barrier!

21 Undead Hunter
"Rated Battlegrounds now award conquest to the losing team based on their final score. The losing team can earn up to 200 Conquest Points from a very close match"

You guys can finally get some progression going now that even losers get rewards.
Reply Quote
What does this mean ?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
"Very close match"
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I see what is going on here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You do? I was just using quotes because its "fun"

Where did their skirts go?!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/18/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Askadellia
Where did their skirts go?!

Why does it matter!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
"Rated Battlegrounds now award conquest to the losing team based on their final score. The losing team can earn up to 200 Conquest Points from a very close match"

You guys can finally get some progression going now that even losers get rewards.

Is someone still mad about someone actually having the gull to stand against big, bad, online Bullies; in which You play the roll of "circus master" for? That's quite a shame... But you've got to face reality sometime, that this is just a Video game. So, If you're to be that Competitive about being hard with Pixels, then you're going to get your wish come 5.2 patch.

Until then, Kiddo. Keep your mess up off of the forums, and show it in Rated Battlegrounds. Your cheap-shots over Player Forums are just making both You, and your guild look like fools. Hopefully soon you'll gather up the Brain Cell count to realize that your only TRUE role in <Promade> is the Village Idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm sure this sounded much better in your head. On what I'm sure is a completely unrelated note, how many people have left <Barrier> and transferred Horde-side in the last month?

Oh, and really?

02/05/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Carthrolas
having the gull

Really?

For crying out loud, instead of trying to portray yourself as the White Knight of the server, standing up against the Big Bad Baddies of <Promade>, why don't you use the internet to learn the definition of words?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Because Corky Thatcher was a smarter human being.

O'Bla Dee, O'bla Daa O'bla DaaaaaaHaaaaa...something something life goes one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Carth, grats on your 936 Rbg rating.

Wargames?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Carth you're pretty much The Scryers idiot so just shut up
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I think you've just dated yourself with that reference.

I'll bet these kids don't even know what TGIF was.

Damn kids.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Warrior
Aw frodawg, come back. We arena for gud timez!

Oh, and really?

having the gull

Really?

For crying out loud, instead of trying to portray yourself as the White Knight of the server, standing up against the Big Bad Baddies of <Promade>, why don't you use the internet to learn the definition of words?

Gull:
Any of various chiefly coastal aquatic birds of the family Laridae, having long wings, webbed feet, a thick, slightly hooked beak, and usually gray and white plumage.

OR

A person who is easily tricked or cheated; a dupe.

Why don't YOU use the internet to look up the definition of words, Fin? What he is clearly saying is "Is someone still mad about someone actually having the costal aquatic birds/ stupidity, to stand against big, bad, online Bullies..."
So you see, he is in essence flipping himself the bird and telling everyone he's stupid. Why don't you people just lighten up, eh?
As for the yapping in forums, I concur. Why doesn't promade show that they are still a premier PvP guild? You think winning in TB when you guys show up, terrorising SW, having some high warlords in guild, RBG ratings in the 1700s, multiple gladiator type players on a RP server makes you good?

Face it guys, your best people left you!
Edited by Taltos on 2/5/2013 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote

I think you've just dated yourself with that reference.

I'll bet these kids don't even know what TGIF was.

Damn kids.
Lol I dont feel so old now
Reply Quote
Eh i feel bad , im not good enuff to go with Barrier into rated BGs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]