[A] Mattachine Knights recruiting for 25 Man

100 Night Elf Druid
Mattachine Knights is a guild on Proudmoore that consists of a group of friends who met in The Burning Crusade. Many of our members are from the LGBT community. Our goal is to experience the end-game content while maintaining the close ties of friendship and a strong commitment to each other. Although we aren't a hardcore guild we have progressed quite well with just 9 hours of raiding per week in past expansion. We are looking for raiders who are down to earth, mature, responsible and those who share our raiding philosophy.

Currently Recruiting:
1 DPS
1 Holy Paladin

Exceptional players of all classes are encouraged to apply. For further information, how to apply and in-depth guild policies, please visit us at www.mattachineknights.org

Recruitment Statement:
Mattachine Knights [A] US-Proudmoore is currently recruiting experienced raid members to balance out our 25-man roster for MoP. We plan to push into heroic modes as we have in past expansions on a limited raid schedule.

Current 25 Man Tier Progression: Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6, Heart of Fear 5/6, Terrace 1/4
Raiding Schedule: Wed/Thurs from 6:30pm to 9:30pm server (PST)

Mattachine Knights Raid Applicant Requirements:

All raid applicants are expected to possess the following:
- 18 or older
- A good understanding of your class/spec and an ability to perform on a level equivalent to our current raiders.
- The availability to commit to our 2 nights raiding schedule (Wednesday- Thursday)
- Reliable and stable internet connection.
- Proper gems and enchants.
- Working mic that is compatible with Ventrilo/Mumble.
- Up to date raiding mods (DXE/DBM, Omen, Skada, etc)
Edited by Mòhò on 2/6/2013 1:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
updated needs and progression
Edited by Mòhò on 1/16/2013 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Update Needs and Progression
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Updated Needs and Progression
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
481 hpally
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We are currently recruiting 1 healer and 1 dps for 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Just hit 90 a few days ago. Ilevel 464.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Currently 2/13 on ToT. We are actively recruiting 1 more healer, and 1 more dps.

If you are interested, contact Suriya in game.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Currently just need 1 more dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would love to join however I don't think I'm quite up to your lvl my lock is sitting at about ilvl475 with 3k vp to spend in 5.2 (which is mainly why I'm not gemmed/chanted), and waiting for the BoE BiS to surface. Although I am only 475 atm, I plan to work diligently to come up with a way of getting 480 by the end of the week to do ToT (LFR), to get rep to which I will be able to spend the 3k valor on some Pre-Heroic BiS pieces.

One of the things I think makes me stand out the most is that I'm a guild oriented player. I love helping lower levels with money for mounts, or getting that dungeon gear; or getting the guild through their heroics, scenarios, and lfrs, even doing PvP to the best of my ability to help them get their 10 points in arena.

Cheers ^^
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We are recruiting 1 dps and 1 tank/dps. Please apply through our website at www.mattachineknights.org
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]