Gundrak PvP, and Horde to Alliance Ratio

73 Tauren Death Knight
Hey guys. After recently coming back from a 2 year back to a dead server, I thought it'd be time for a change. I was wondering, what's the horde/alliance ratio on this server like?

And one more, what's the BG ques like for both factions? And what is the overall Battlegroup of Vengeance like, if anyone knows?

Thanks in advance for any help :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Horde have some random high rated RBG/arena players, but you dont usually see any of them around, they seem to be doing PvE =)

Queues are decent since MoP to be honest, a few minutes in queue for a random/call to arms. Not sure about Horde since a lot of people xferred to play Horde this season, but I can't imagine it being that dreadful.

Vengeance is fairly quiet. Most arena/RBG queues are cross-battlegroup.

Hope I helped even a little bit.
Reply Quote
73 Tauren Death Knight
Oh I didn't realise arena was cross-battlegroup now D: thanks for clearing that up.

Do you know anything about the alliance/horde ratio?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
126-19, not 2.2k in 2's. Pretty much sums the season up for me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The Horde slightly outnumber the Alliance in numbers but the Alliance is more active. Like all battlegroups for bgs, it depends if you are in the good stream or bad stream. I know Blizz says there is no such thing, but it works out roughly 50/50.

For rbgs and arenas I do not think it matters. Gundrak is mainly xrealms with only Pandaria and SW Gundrak proper. Aside from the occassional brush with each other both are pretty quiet at this time. I would suggest a faction change as well as a realm change. Most gundrakians are freindly aside from the occassional bite.

By all means if you stay Horde, camp "Intentionally Cute". They are pushovers, along with "Predator" and "Lippgloss". Gundrakian Horde spend hours with them and look forward to thier encounters.

Avoid "Deathforce" they are the highest rated arena and rbg team on the Alliance side. Aside from that there is really not much more I can add.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Meh
This is true many a time on my main I and my freinds have camped not only Intentionally Cute, Predator and Lipgloss all together in Sw. However only to all run like little Girlymen when a low level Deathforce member walked by.

It is the shame of us horde.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Akshi, I know your main and have warned you do not disturb me!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
for a druid who pulls barely 25k dps @ lvl 90 you have a big head talking about other guilds like that awakenimg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Who are U?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/06/2013 11:44 PMPosted by Owlcapwn
for a druid who pulls barely 25k dps @ lvl 90 you have a big head talking about other guilds like that awakenimg
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
LOL Sucker. Was wondering how long till some one bit. at least we kn ow your alt.
LOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Now seriously, there are plenty of websites that give detailed breakdown of ratio of ally to horde, leading pvp guilds/rbg teams and arena teams on any sever. do you really think we are that stupid that we take these treads seriously?

Make a tread or a reply that gives these sites and stop wasting our time on the forums with these !@#$ and bull treads. do not tell me you have not and do not check these sites.
Edited by Awakenimg on 1/7/2013 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Them feels, when this is Tinytanks main. Silly man, made a fool of yourself.
Reply Quote
58 Draenei Hunter
So ur a serious pvper on dreadmaul. Who did not do any research on a realm s/he was considering transferring too? Who decided the best way to find out anything about the realm was to ask on thier Forums? To not only ask on thier forums but to ask on a lower level alt then thier main?

Did you at least roll a alt on Gundrak and ask on it?
Edited by Wakes on 1/12/2013 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]