Looking for a healing podcast?

90 Blood Elf Monk
Out of Mana: World of Warcraft Healing Podcast is having it’s first episode this coming Friday (January 11th) at 6PM EST on Twitch.tv! Make sure you’re following us http://www.twitch.tv/oompodcast so you can tune into the show live and chat with us!

The podcast focuses on healing in the game from dungeons, leveling, progression raiding, LFR, pvp, patch notes, and more. Anything and everything to do with healing from the prospective of those who heal on various different classes and in different aspects of the game.

First episode will be very laid back and we will be discussing our experiences with WoW and answering your questions. To submit questions head to the contact page or send an email to oompodcast@gmail.com

Show will be every other Friday (unless started otherwise) on Twitch.tv! And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter!

Your hosts are: Veroicone, Mist, Morenn, Eiko, Sparklefever, Milkmesoftly, and Shammyren.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yay, very excited to do this Friday :)

Feel free to also ask any questions here as well for Friday's show :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Should be fun
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
How long do you think the podcast will be?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We're planning on going for an hour to an hour and a half. We have yet to decide if its going to be weekly or bi weekly. Tune in Friday to find out more!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I'd wager that it entirely depends on initial turnout. The likelihood will be every other week until the podcast peaks up more momentum.
Edited by Mist on 1/6/2013 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This sounds awesome, I'm excited for it and have marked it on my calendar :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/06/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Mist
I'd wager that it entirely depends on initial turnout. The likelihood will be every other week until the podcast peaks up more momentum.

Yup :D!

And yes first episode will go for about an hour to 1 1/2 if needed depending on many people are there and how many questions we get (so submit questions here ;D).

Glad people are excited for it!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
On that Note Vero, I had someone ask Questions on My Facebook, IDK if they emailed or not, but I'll keep telling him :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Okies that works :D!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
If you haven't posted this on your classes own forums, Vero, you should!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I already posted in on the Druid Forums
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
finally a podcast for healers def following this
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Friday yet? I'm pretty excited about this :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/07/2013 01:12 PMPosted by Shammyren
I already posted in on the Druid Forums

Thank you ilu!

I'm SO happy people are excited :D! Submit questions too pleaseeee! I've been getting emails about people following the account on Twitch, I get excited everytime.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yay! :) Can't wait to support y'all in this new endeavor.
Reply Quote
It shall be fun :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I am a bit of a podcast dunce, but will these be archived anywhere, or is that built into Twitch? I am on the West Coast, so may not be able to tune in on time, depending on work, but would love to hear you all!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/07/2013 03:19 PMPosted by Pipikaula
I am a bit of a podcast dunce, but will these be archived anywhere, or is that built into Twitch? I am on the West Coast, so may not be able to tune in on time, depending on work, but would love to hear you all!

Aw well hopefully you can tune in to one of them!

And yes they'll be archived, probably on youtube or even on twitch itself. Probably both.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]