Ele Shaman looking for new home!

90 Goblin Shaman
I'll try and keep this as simple as possible.
I've come back to WoW after 2 years of being gone, so this new Pandaria expansion is completely new to me.
I'm trying to pick myself back up from where I was in Wrath.
I am capable of raiding as well as PvPing. Battlemaster title says a bit of what I accomplished.

I'm looking for a new place to fit in to. If someone is interested in adopting me, please feel free to contact me in game on Turalyon server.
My availability can be discussed.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Hi patron, we are in need of an ELE shaman to fill our core group, plz contact me so we can discuss we are 6/6 MGV and 1/6 HoF in only 5 raids so far!

battletag : #Tryx1827
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
VALHALLAS FINEST
MAIEV -- US -- ALLIANCE
http://vfguild.guildlaunch.com

<Valhallas Finest> is currently recruiting all exceptional players of all roles, classes, and specs. We are currently 3/6H MSV, 6/6 HoF, and 4/4 ToES.

About Us
<Valhallas Finest> is the premier Alliance raid guild on server Maiev-US. We were founded during Dragon Soul, after the founding members' guild broke up off server. Valhallas was formed to be the first progression focused, and high ranked, raid guild on Maiev-US. Thus far, we have successfully been working towards this goal.

We finished Dragon Soul 8/8H, alliance first. Currently, in Mists of Pandaria Tier 14 we are still the leader of Alliance Progression. In addition, we are in heavy competition with the former uncontested realm first team on Horde for the Server First Heroic Kills.

Furthermore, on January 8th, 2013, Valhallas Finest became the first raiding guild on server to go 25m! In order to facilitate the needs of a 25m raid team, we are opening up our recruitment to all classes, specs, and roles (with certain emphasis on particular classes, see below).

Progression
Current Tier
3/6HEROIC - Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 - Heart of Fear
4/4 - Terrace of Endless Spring

Previous Achievements:
8/8HEROIC - Dragon Soul, FACTION FIRST!

Recruitment Needs
ALL exceptional players are considered, of any class, spec, or role! We are always looking to improve our roster!

BLOOD Death Knight - High Need
RESTORATION Shaman
Hunter - High Need
DPS Shaman - High Need
BALANCE Druid - High Need
SHADOW Priest - High Need
Warlock

Schedule
Valhallas Finest currently raids four nights a week! We are on a West Coast server, however our roster is split between East Coast and West Coast players, so our times attempt to fit both time zones' schedule.

All times below are in server time, which is US Pacific time.
Tuesday -- 6:30-9:30PM
Wednesday -- 7:30-9:30PM
Thursday -- 6:30-9:30PM
Sunday -- 5:00-9:00PM

Following progression, our raid times typically scale down to 1-2 nights a week, depending on how long farm content takes to clear each week. In addition, we try to run 10m alt runs on Friday/Saturday, which are completely optional. We never ask our raiders to attend extra, optional, or extended nights/times! Our schedule is set in stone and we respect the busy schedules of our members.

Basic Requirements
    - We try to maintain a drama free and mature raid environment, so an 18+ age limit is recommended (Special cases may warrant exceptions).
    - Attendance is extremely important to any serious raid group, especially a 25m. Due to this, we require 90% attendance from our raiders. We understand real life happens, however this should not be regular occurrences.
    - An essential part to raiding, especially at a high level, is the ability to take criticism and improve based on feedback given to you. If you think you are doing everything absolutely perfect and have zero room for improvement, you are not for us.
    - Have knowledge of all of this tier's encounters. Our leadership will explain our strategy before initial pulls on progression, however we will not explain every individual mechanic. This is up to our raiders to learn prior to raid time.
    - Have a positive attitude towards pushing progression and rankings. Server Firsts, or other notable kill rankings, are rarely done in few pulls. Progression will involve wiping on bosses for a reasonable amount of time before kills.
    - Have a sense of humor! We are serious in progression and raiding, however most of us are friends in game, outside of raiding! Comradery and player cohesion is important to having a group that raids together well!

Interested? Read On!
If you believe everything above applies to you well, then you might just make a perfect addition to our team! Now what? Well, there are a number of ways to get a hold of us.

First, feel free to fill out an application over on our website (http://vfguild.guildlaunch.com)!! In addition, feel free to contact me in game for more details:

In Game Name: Lavathing
Server: Maiev-US Alliance
Battletag: Lavathing#1391

For the more expedited response we recommend applying at the website AND attempting to contact us in game!

Thank you for considering <Valhallas Finest> and good luck on your guild search!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
OOB
Hello!

<OOB> would love to have you as a core member of our 25 man raids!

We do not recruit to bench- you will be in the raids

Server: Kael’thas – PVE
Faction: Alliance
Raids: 25 man
Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8PM EST-11PM EST

Progression:
6/6 Mogu'shan
6/6 Heart of Fear
1/4 ToES – Elite Protectors down

Server First Gold Challenge Mode

ALL heroic content cleared in Cata including earning I Can’t Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am
We do raid achievements and challenge modes

Stability and Experience – Formed in 2006, we have survived many summers, stale content syndromes, and expansions.

Efficiency - We strive to reach high levels of progression on a limited raiding schedule (9 hours/week). Our raiders have work, wives and lives and we respect that but ask in return that our raiders are ready promptly at 8pm EST to begin downing bosses.

Community - Our raiding environment is relaxed and friendly. We allow our raiders to invite their friends and family to the guild. Through the guild bank we provide flasks, food and repairs for all raids.

If you’re interested please apply at http://oobguild.net/
To talk more, you can contact me at my BattleTag: PinkiePie#1307
Or, in game, come talk to myself, Fairyn, or any officer: Alathria, Choogy, Chammois, or our GM, Aribethe

Thanks and hope to raid with you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We are an established guild of all adults - a true community of players.
We have semi-hardcore, progression minded raiding on a light schedule. We also PvP, compete in Challenge Modes and more.

Recruit Spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7393419306

More info about us and to apply, visit http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi Patrón. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). I think you should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team, and to welcome more gamers into our fold.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to buff up our 25-man team. As far as raids go, all 25 spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

Raiding is not required, and we welcome even casual WoWers, but raiding is where we believe the most fun and camaraderie is. We're more than happy to help new players, or returning players, get into the game. We're not the types to carry lazy or stupid people that don't care to learn, but we'll help you learn along the way.

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
  • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
  • Current Progression: 6/6 MV, 6/6 HoF, 2/4 ToeS

Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello there Patrón!

My name is Wish, I am currently co-gm within an amazing guild known as <After Shock> on Area-52 (PvE) we are on the horde side, currently running one 10 man group, who is actively seeking to refill some open spots within the roster that have become available. As a guild, we are currently 6/6 MSV and are looking to push hard progression through HoF, we have successfully pushed the first boss to 12% so it should not be much longer! We have a three day a week raiding schedule, with our raid days being Wed/Thurs/Sun from 9:30PM server to 12:00 AM. We are currently seeking an elemental shaman with a restoration off-spec, we need an occasional third heal but the spot is for main-spec elemental rolls!

The core values within our guild are to have a very tight core group, and to raid with people who seek to form good bonds with one another! We do have an 18+ age policy in place due to the fact that there can be quite a few crude jokes said within the guild. Once I read your post, I felt like you may be a good fit – I can guarantee that you will feel like this guild is more of a home, then a guild! We’d love to hear from you, you may contact me the following methods.

You may contact me directly through whispers, or via my real-ID theclockworkrobot@yahoo.com! You may also contact our guild master, Nymuè through whispers or via her real ID jessicamayberry22@yahoo.com!
Edited by Wish on 1/7/2013 9:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi Patron. I can see you have a lot of interest here and that's great. I don't like to spam guild recruitment but since we are both on Turalyon (just different sides) please hop over to the alliance when you get a chance so we can talk. : )

I'll be on all day.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hello!

We are a tue-thur 730-1030pm EST 25m Horde raiding guild, we have a couple open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.We raid 730-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events. Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The short version:
4 year old guild under the same management the entire time (me!)
25man Alliance, 6/6, 6/6, 4/4 normal, 7:30-9:30pm EST Tue/Wed/Sun (2 hour raid nights = short and fun)
Relaxed attendance requirements (see long version for details)
Casualcore raiding (No one gets yelled at when/if they screw up (unless it's the Ultraxion button, they get yelled at for that), the schedule is light, but raiding is taken seriously and people are expected to perform well and be prepared)

The long version:

<Integrity> is a serious but casual raiding guild, with forgiving attendance, alt-friendly policies, and a focus on raiding for fun while still progressing steadily. Integrity is over 3 years old, with the same leadership over that time, providing a stable raiding environment with a solid, competant core, but are equally welcoming of new members.

We are primarily a WoW PvE end-game raiding guild, but also enjoy all aspects of gaming. We have a minecraft server, play diablo 3 together, tried and quit SWTOR together, PvP together WAY too much, are looking forward to trying out GW2, etc etc etc.

Our 2 principles as a guild are:

1. All our raids are optional, as I've found that the biggest source of burnout is feeling like you HAVE to show up. Take that out, and people just enjoy raiding more. Rather play Diablo tonight than raid? No big deal, we'll still be raiding. Need a month off to focus on finals? Take care of business. Wife/husband talk you into having a kid and you won't be around for the next year? We'll be here when you get back, but seriously, you should have talked faster, kids are a hassle and seriously cut into raid time.

2. Our primary requirement for potential guild mates is maturity followed by competence. If you think trade chat anal jokes or fart noises in vent is funny and/or mature, this is not the guild for you, no matter how good a player you may be. Making sure everyone fits together socially first dramatically reduces the amount of drama.

Progression raids are 25man: 7:30-9:30 EST, Sun/Tue/Wed, alt/transmog/achievement runs on off nights. 2 hours of solid raiding (IE starting on time, no giant AFK breaks, minimal stupid wipes) has proven effective for us to enjoy raiding without feeling like we've been run through a meat grinder. And if you can sit through a 2 hour movie, you don't need a 10 minute break in the middle of a raid.

Our recruitment goal is to have ~30 people online at raid time; we are not recruiting a huge bench for bench's sake. When we have too many people we ask for volunteers to sit (there are always people who show up but would rather do something else that night), then choose people to sit based required raid comp, capability, and who hasn't gotten to raid recently. No priority is given for long-term members or officers. Favoritism, "cliques" and drama are not tolerated.

Progression is currently 6/6, 6/6, 4/4 normal. Our 20 some odd core members are great players, but the more social/casual members who have been filling in those last 5 or so spots just aren't capable of taking things to the next level without nerfs.

As such, we are recruiting hard mode skilled players who also want the flexibility to go on a date once in a while without losing a raid spot, but want a solid, fun raid group when they are available. We are not recruiting warm bodies to fill raid spots, we're looking for quality, mature players to improve our guild.

Visit http://integritygaming.enjin.com/ for more info or to apply, or hit me up on my battletag Helagoth#1919, or in-game and I'll pass you our mumble info.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Vow
I've been looking for an elemental shaman to help round out our 10 man core and get started. Help build a guild from the ground up!

<Vow> of Bleeding Hollow is an upstart Horde raiding guild LFM to fill out a 10-man core raid team. We will assemble a team of excellent raiders looking to be competitive on one of the best servers in the game. We will build a cohesive raid unit that will compete for server firsts by the end of MoP, and will progress through heroic encounters quickly and efficiently. Raider availability is expected Sunday through Thursday nights, with the goal being to clear content in as few nights as is required. Invites at 8 PM Eastern (Server) time with first pull 15 minutes thereafter. Raider availability is expected until 1 AM Eastern (Server) time for progression but will be kept to not more than 4 hours all other times. We are not looking for bench warmers.

For information hit me up via BattleTag at guildgm#1153 and thanks for your interest in <Vow>.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Patron :)
We are recruiting dps for our 25 man raid.

Server: US - Silver Hand
25-Man Progress:
5/6 Mogu'shan Vaults NM
1/6 Heart of Fear NM

Exodus is currently looking for dps for our 25 man raid. Raid times: 9 PM - 12 AM PST (12 PM - 3 AM EST) on Thursdays and Sundays

For all raiders food and flasks are provided and for main raiders enchants and gems are provided for gear for main spec.

Loot:Exodus uses the EPGP loot system. Information regarding how it works can be found and explained here: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/systemApplicant information:

Applicants should be geared enough to contribute to the current raiding content. Applicants must have a understanding of what to expect from encounters in the content we are working on. While not mandatory, successful applicants should have experience and or knowledge of all progression fights. In addition, a thorough understanding of your class and spec, as well as knowledge of how to maximize your character is highly desirable. Applicants should be able to fully commit to our raid schedule and be able to maintain at least 90% attendance.

While we may not have a high need for your particular class, we are always recruiting good players, and players who know their class and perform well will always earn a raid spot, regardless of whether we are recruiting that class or not.

<Exodus> has been raiding since BC focusing on 25-mans. We're a laid back guild that still puts focus into making progress. Outside of our main raid we do a few 10-mans and run old content for transmog and fun.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me by
Real-ID/Battletag: Jen1031#1122
Email: Punkinwjen@gmail.com
or check out our guild site. http://exodushorde.wowstead.com/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ascended is an alliance guild on Bonechewer with two 10 man groups each raiding twice per week.
One group runs Monday and Wednesday and the other runs Monday and Thursday.

Both groups run 6-9 server (9-12 EST)
The guild is currently 7/16
We had 8/8H in DS for both raids durring Cata

This is not a hardcore raiding guild, but we have skilled players and a friendly and mature guild.
check out our site and apply there if it seems like a fit

http://www.ascendedbc.com

or message me in game Grand#1836
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
In Omnia Paratus
US - Darrowmere
Alliance
5/6H 6/6 4/4
World Ranking: 3493
US Ranking: 902
Server Ranking: 1

In Omnia Paratus is looking at re opening their 25man raiding team. Currently we host the top 10man on the server and our 2nd raid team is currently tied with the 2nd guild. We are looking for players that would be interested in becoming part of a core 25man raid team that are both mature and experienced players.

Raid times:
Tues: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Thurs: 7pm to 10:00pm PST
Sun: 7pm to 10:00pm PST

We do host multiple 10s and are always welcoming talented players into our rosters. So feel free to inquire about any of our raids or raiding teams.

OUR REQUIREMENTS:
-Be Ready and & aware
-Know the fights & have done your research
-Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes
-Have a positive & professional attitude

If you are interested please submit an app for us to review at www.iop.enjin.com/recruitment

For more information-
Feel free to discuss in-game with Slycem, Sonofshamm, Aurara/ Beauman.
Website - http://www.iop.enjin.com

Or you can speak with Slycem through battletag Slycem#1959
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey! We are looking for a strong, reliable ele sham to add to our roster! I would love to hear from you! Thatius#1579

Please read to below if you are looking for a solid 25man guild, "semi-hardcore" with a casual schedule.

I will try keep this to the short, to the point. <Shard> is a stable 5-year old, 25man progression orientated horde guild on the US server Azjol-Nerub. Our leadership is strong and focused. Our members consist of working adults and students. We have fun in raids, but know when to focus. Our goal is to kill our content normal/heroic while it is current, and to have fun while doing so.

If you want a longer post about the history and details about <Shard> check out this post...
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7350945504

Currently we are 3/16H and 16/16N in 25man.

We plan on picking up the pace even more and increasing our US ranking. To do this we need to recruit certain classes.

Schedule:
Wed/Thurs/Sund 730-10pm MST. Invites go out 15 minutes before the raid. We are active on all offnights. Alt 10man raids for fun, BG/RBG, 5man arena, Gold challenge modes ect ect ect...we always have something fun going on. Or even just hanging out on TeamSpeak.

If you would like to chat hit me up in-game @ Thatius #1579.

Please fill out your an application to let our members get to know you a bit before joining our team...we want to be personal of course since you are applying to a raiding home :) www.ShardGuild.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

~~THAT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
<The Covenant> is a 25-player guild seeking quality applicants to round out our raid roster. Apply at thecovguild.dkpsystem.com

About us
Server: Zul'jin (PvE)
Time zone: EST
Raid times: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. 7:50pm form group, raid from 8-11:30 EST (7-10:30 CST)
History: Guild has been around for 6 plus years under the same leadership.
Personality: Raid leaders are adults, over 30yo. Most of the guild is in their 20s/30s. We have quite a few members with military backgrounds (or futures), we have quite a few women too. We don’t nerd-rage, we’re friendly, but we expect preparation and focus.

We are a little behind in progression compared to our past raiding experiences and it is all attendance based issues. Once our raid roster is filled with dedicated players that can make 90% - 100% of all raid times we will progress like we always have in the past which includes kills on all bosses in normal and hard modes.

We're currently 13/16N including elite mode on protectors.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/The+Covenant

We are currently searching for any Ranged DPS and Healers that are interested in joining the guild for a possible core raid spot if everything fits right!

We are always willing to look at quality applicants of ANY class/role in addition to the specific classes mentioned above. If you’re a strong player, we WILL find a spot for you.

Our expectations from you:
- a World of Logs parse in your application, preferably post-MoP, but if that’s not possible, just give us something, or get a hold of any of the names below to make a parsing.
- 90%+ attendance.
- be online and in the raid at 7:50pm EST.
- be knowledgeable of encounter mechanics prior to raid time.
- have a stable connection, a reliable computer, and a working microphone.
- max out your professions, enchants, gems and consumables.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Zantheren, Rua, Dentt, or Oswaygo on Zul'jin or apply at http://thecovguild.dkpsystems.com or contact Oswaygo via email at tbell92490@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 3/6H Msv, 6/6 n Hof, 4/4 Terrace
SPAM BELOW!

<Livid>(lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
About us:

We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.
What we Provide to Raiders:Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.
How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: [i]MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
About us

We are a 10 man guild on the Kul Tiras server, as horde. We are casual-core environment which means we plan on completing the current tier efficiently in a timely manner but on a much less rigorous schedule than most progression environments. Most of us currently have other responsibilities in our lives besides gaming so we can't commit that 24/7 lifestyle to gaming and want to be able to raid while also having social schedules. We picked a quiet server to reside on to have a more intimate feel with our community and enjoy that server competitiveness. Most of our core members have been playing wow for over 6 years and have been on the cutting edge of progression in multiple tiers and finishing in the top 10 us and world in 10 and 25 man modes. We are very interested in achieving a regularly competitive pvp atmosphere with 3's-5's and rbg teams.

our current core members range from 16/16hm, 10/16hm, 2/16hm, to fresh players that just got back into wow since FL. Looking to be top on server for end of this tier into the new tier.

Raid Times

We plan on raiding 2-3 days a week, right now those preferred days are the weekend but open to week days. Raid will start at 7pm and go to 10:30pm server time (Central Time).

If you have any questions for us please contact us in game by messaging: Azmodias (Ciphur#1194), Pimz, or Fidlesticks.

You can also check out our guild website at < http://casualtown.enjin.com/home >
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We'd love to have you as a part of our team.

Revenant is currently 16/16 normal. Here's a link to our guild recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794873347

Revenant is a 25-man raiding Alliance guild on Echo Isles realm, which is a PvE Pacific timezone realm. Revenant raids Sunday - Wednesday from 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST).

Revenant has been raiding consistently since early BC days. We have a lot of fun in our raids, and have no tolerance for drama! We require members to be 18, but the vast majority of our raiders are 26+.

Complete a brief app at www.revenant.me

Please contact Greta or Pastafarian in-game or send an email at recruitment@revenant.me once you've applied. Pastafarian's battletag is Pastafarian1750

Thanks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]