PVP Disc

100 Draenei Priest
No where to be found.... When is this going to be fixed?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I really don't think Blizzard wants healers in PvP, so probably never?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
I have a feeling you may be on to something.... /sigh

I wish they'd at least make the penance glyph baseline so we could pick a survive glyph in pvp. It wouldn't be perfect, but it would help.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Penance glyph being baseline would be lovely. Inner focus for that matter too. But, we'd really need to DO something about holy fire/smite locking us out of healing if interrupted too. Being able to lock out pretty much everything if you try to do meager damage is insane.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Agreed.

1) Desperation: Make it baseline. Doesn't affect PVE.
2) Desperation: Castable under all CC again, not just some. Doesn't affect PVE.
3) Dispel Magic: Change it back to 2 dispels for one cast. Doesn't affect PVE.
4) Pencance: Make it baseline. Doesn't make much difference in PVE, gives more mobility \(sorely needed) in PVP. Frees us to use another glyph instead.
5) Penance: Make it default for the movement healing, nerf its damage, don't make it cost more mana. Doesn't affect PVE much, unless doing quests with penance dps for some reason....
6) Sw:D: Back to baseline. Being able to get out of polys would help incredibly with the amount of CC flying around these days. Doesn't affect PVE.

Any of this stuff would help
Edited by Rauri on 1/6/2013 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
It seems like blizzard only cares about having so many specs in pvp... take fire mage for example. It seems like for healers priests are meant to be PvE classes right now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
blizzard took a big steamy crap on us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
they all went shadow
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
The new 4 piece disc pvp bonus is worse than the old one. disc has pretty hard time topping off teammates as it is. hope that one doesn't go through.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/16/2013 01:59 AMPosted by Pandabearr
they all went shadow

So much this. I can keep up a partner with just halo, renew, PoM, shield and flash heal while having superior CC, Damage, and defensive cooldowns. Oh, and I can more easily recover mana.

Wait, shadow's not a healing spec? My brain just exploded.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/16/2013 01:59 AMPosted by Pandabearr
they all went shadow

I went Holy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You all should really read PTR. The most recent patch made Glyphs of Desperation and Inner Fire baseline iirc.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/16/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Eikocarol
You all should really read PTR. The most recent patch made Glyphs of Desperation and Inner Fire baseline iirc.

My shadow priest can have inner fire AND inner sanctum at once? Hallelujah.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/16/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Keirisonis

I was talking about the armor glyph Keiris
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/16/2013 08:27 AMPosted by Eikocarol

I was talking about the armor glyph Keiris

As was I. Inner sanctum is a glyph, as well as inner fire. They both give damage reductions to inner fire. Sanctum is 6% reduced spell damage and Fire is a 90% increased armor from Inner fire instead of 60%.

It's a nice buff.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
As was I. Inner sanctum is a glyph, as well as inner fire. They both give damage reductions to inner fire. Sanctum is 6% reduced spell damage and Fire is a 90% increased armor from Inner fire instead of 60%.

It's a nice buff.

It's been a while since I've looked at pvp glyphs for disc. I just knew about Inner Fire still existing because my priest got dragged into H Windlord one night and I couldn't survive the blademaster charges without the inner fire glyph and an external >.> due to lack of gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

It's a nice buff.

It's been a while since I've looked at pvp glyphs for disc. I just knew about Inner Fire still existing because my priest got dragged into H Windlord one night and I couldn't survive the blademaster charges without the inner fire glyph and an external >.> due to lack of gear.

I semi love my mining bonus to stam for that reason. I can survive a whole lot with minimal effort. Also... 410k hp as a healer. Oh, and it's a good bluffing tool in pvp because I run with a warrior. They almost always pick him because I look like i'm in elite gear.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
01/16/2013 08:11 AMPosted by Eikocarol

Happened after the thread was started. Time stamps.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm assuming they made desperation and then protection effects of inner FOCUS baseline. That would be amazingly boss.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I agree with Glyph issues. I feel like too many are mandatory choices for PVP. It not only locks us out of other benefits, but it makes glyphs the least interesting they've ever been.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]