Windwalker Monk looking for a new home

90 Pandaren Monk
Hello,

First off thank you for taking time to click on my post and read my information.

My situation: I am a full time college student and during the first weeks of MoP I was unable to start raiding with my guild due to my class schedule and real life issues. With my winter break being in its last few days and a less demanding semester coming, I am ready to start raiding again and kill some bosses.

My experience: During Cata I was 9/13H in BD,BOT, and TFW, 6/7H in Firelands, and 8/8H in DS. I have done all fights on normal in Mogu'Shan Vaults and watch videos on the remaining fights of the tier.

My availability: I am looking for a guild that raids 3 nights a week and has to start after/on 10 PM EST. Looking to only play Windwalker dps and remain Alliance

My battlenet is Bluelantern1541 so please add me if you want to chat, have questions or think your guild is a good fit.
Edited by Ackroyd on 1/8/2013 9:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey, we're reforming our core group, currently 5/6 1/6 0/4, and I'd like to chat with you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7414946812

Alterac Mountains - Alliance Side, Character: Mezmorised, or any other in Last Day will be able to get ahold of me.
Or, My BattleTag: Mezmorized#1978
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If only you started an hour later. Bump!
Reply Quote
Greetings and salutations Ackroyd. We raid Saturday and Sunday 3-7pm cst. We are 6/6n MV and 1/6 HoF currently. We are attempting to round out our roster and get back into 25s instead of running two 10s.

<Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
RID: Natersmater@yahoo.com
http://www.sodalityofthecairns.us/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
^.^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416265478
Would love to talk to you! Cata#1184
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump! Where are those 10 PM EST guilds?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
<Divine Vigilance> Is a 25man Raid Guild That Use to Raid back in WOTLK! We were Server top 5 on Sargeras (High Pop) throughout the "WHOLE" expansion. We have recently reformed and are continuing to run as a 25 man guild and are in Dire need of some exception Healers (Monks Druids or Paladins) and Expecptional DPS... We are Currently 15/16 Regular With only 2 weeks of 25 man raiding Through holidays so was tough to Continually fill raid up... We plan on becoming Top 5 server again and if your interested in joining just visit us at DivineVigilance.com and fill out an app.. Put that you saw post by Hotdeath or Kitty!!!! You will then be contacted by an officer and we will take it from there :)!!
Hope to see some new players in my guild :) <3!!!!
We have GIRL RAIDERS :O!!!
Raid Times Tues Thurs Sun 9pm-1am EST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey Ackroyd,

Come join Retribution! We are a Horde 25M Raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis Server. We are a mature, progression oriented semi-hardcore guild.

Add Xril to real id.
real ID: schecten@hotmail.com
BattleTag: Schecten#1186

We're currently looking for:

High Need: Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Balance Druid, Mage, Hunter
Medium Need: All Other DPS
Low Need:

We will ALWAYS look for a reliable and good player though,
regardless of our recruitment needs. So hit us up with an app on our
website!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

Recruitment Thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6522913758

Guild Website:
www.RetributionKM.com

Current Progression:
Mogu'Shan Vaults: 5/6
Heart of Fear: 1/6

Raid Times:
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM-11:00PM CST

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7006344251

Raids are Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 EST. I know you listed 10, but I figured there was no harm in posting a friendly option!

6/6 N-MSV 5/6 N-HoF 0/4 N-ToES
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
can you be a little more specific about your raid availability?

We are an established guild of all adults - a true community of players.
We have semi-hardcore, progression minded raiding on a light schedule.

Recruit Spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7393419306

More info about us and to apply, visit http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Morning Bump
Reply Quote
Not sure if u need to END by 10 or start after 10??? Well here is our spam..

Our Raid schedule is TUE,WED,THU (7:00pm - 10:15pm est).

Our Motto is ---> "Heroic Progression, Purples, and Sleep"

We are here to create a raiding environment catering to the sleep schedules of real REAL EST jobs.

We also use a "9 hours a week model", further catering to real life beyond the game. WE used this model to successfully raid all heroic content in DS, and are looking to do the same for Panda-land.

-->Show for raid times, flasks provided, repairs provided, potions provided, food provided, be done for rest of evening . Its a sweet deal, if your reliable enough to maintain your attendance, and keep the "research with top performance mindset" needed to tackle heroics in a timely fashion.

We have 1 raiding roster spot for a "DPS" ... Leather (druid/rogue) or Mage is the best fit but we will consider all exceptional dps players.

We get achieves, the special mounts, the titles, the nerd-points, for every raiding member on the roster. A nifty benefit for participating in a small roster guild. If you are reliable and want to have fun raiding, come join us!

If you are interested, you can contact Mouze, in game on the Executus server, (battletag : Dirty30Mouze#1578 ; realid : peytonwhite@hotmail.com) and start the process there.

www.tanda.guildportal.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]