Leveling is great...then you hit BC.

1 Blood Elf Paladin
Leveling through BC era content makes me want to delete WoW. That is all.
Edited by Trashman on 1/8/2013 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
BC leveling is a hell of a lot better than Northrend.
Edited by Wolf on 1/7/2013 9:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
I personally love BC. Northrend... not so much.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
01/07/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Wolf
BC leveling is a hell of a lot better than Northrend.
I agree.

I can get done with BC very quickly, but Northrend takes forever.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I haven't yet gotten a new character to Cataclysm content since MoP came out.

I fear I might just run dungeons that whole level.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
01/07/2013 09:42 PMPosted by Trashman
Leveling through BC era content makes me what to delete WoW. That is all.

Why?

Is it the speed of it for you, the content in general, or something more specific?

L2Discuss
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Hunter
Doing it right now on my Warlock. Isn't so bad now that I can essentially skip three zones before Northrend.

Flying and making the old group quests soloable also speeds things up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Northrend is my favorite leveling spot. BC is really terrible for me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I hate leveling through BC as well. The moment I hit 58 and entered Hellfire, I went "Yeah screw this noise" and spent all the Justice Points I had on other characters for more heirlooms and bought the other guild ones I didn't have yet. That made it bearable since I was done quickly!
Edited by Kenpachi on 1/8/2013 1:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Can't agree more, leveling 58 to 68 is the worst part of this whole game.

Northrend may feel tedious at points, but at least the lore is interesting and can keep me entertained. Dragonblight took me forever to finish but I was never bored.
Reply Quote
level through BG, it's probably quicker even if you lose
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
With full heirlooms. just run all the dungeons and there quests and you'll get to 68 np and head to northrend if you wish.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hellfire Peninsula is easily the worst leveling zone in the game even before CRZ. Zangarmarsh is a giant purplish butt of a zone to level in. (that mushroom town place is kinda cool). Blades Edge I never even touched and it looks really stupid. Terrokar was boring. Nagrand was the only saving grace I can recall.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
........ It's all fast and easy until MoP now, and even MoP isn't bad. some of you spoiled players should have played during Vanilla and Burning Crusade, when you didn't get a mount until level 40 , when you didn't have BoAs, when leveling in general moved slower, it took ages to just get to lvl 30 or 40. It's so easy now and you all whine about it? really?

Edit, Oh and if im not mistaken, Hearthstones had a 2 hour cooldown, (might have just been one hour, but I'm thinking during BC it was 2, I could be wrong)
Edited by Sekushina on 1/7/2013 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
68 Blood Elf Hunter
I can't stand leveling in Outland either.

Northrend is a pretty long grind as well, but at this time in the game's life questing got alot better than what it used to be (IMO) so i can deal with it. And I guess I prefer the zones alot more as well, with the exception of Icecrown and Zul'Drak.
Edited by Valdrian on 1/7/2013 9:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
I like Northrend because it's nostalgic and the music is excellent. That said, I cleared BC running each dungeon once and questing all the way through Hellfire. Did the same in Northrend, and... well, I'm over halfway, now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/07/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Drunktank
I like Northrend because it's nostalgic and the music is excellent. That said, I cleared BC running each dungeon once and questing all the way through Hellfire. Did the same in Northrend, and... well, I'm over halfway, now.

I'll also agree about the nostalgic Northrend stuff. I played since mid-BC, and WOTLK was my favorite expansion. Cata was terrible, hated it. I am enjoying MoP so far, but yes, I still remember the good Wrath days.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Agreed. BC is definitely my least favorite. The decline in quest quality is very noticeable going from the 1-60 zones to Outand. I don't really care for the dungeons either. The gear is typically hideous clown suits as well. I do enjoy Northrend quite a bit though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]