Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
90 Human Warlock
After three generations, it's getting a bit old. That being said, Blaziken and Infernape are much better than Charizard and Typhlosion in terms of stats/competitive use.
Aw maaaan, I was hoping for water/fighting Froakie.
It's old and doesn't add anything to the meta game since we already have 2 great fire/fighting types that can do different things. Blaziken with speed boost makes for an amazing physical attacker, and Infernape can fill both the physical or special attacker roles or be a mixed attacker. Anything else (unless it's a defensive type which doesn't make sense for the dual type) would just be better or worse, and anything better than a speed boost Blaziken would just be ridiculous, or if it was worse it would be on the same level as Emboar who is next to useless.
New Gen... mmmmMMM?
Chibi 3D pokemon, just like old school pokemon game play but in 3D and not 3D like n64,gamecube or wii 3D, but old style 2D gameboy pokemon 3D where you get to capture wild pokemon in the actual grass and wild-
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
Ah this makes much more sense. If Chespin goes Grass/Ground, he may be the first plant starter to not get one shot by a fire type.
I swear if Fennekin turns out to be another Fire/Fighting I'm done with pokemon for life, (not)
I just won't take him I'll just go back to taking the Grass Starter again which was a habit of mine (starting with Gen 1) (took Emboar in Gen V who was my fav starter out of that game, mainly cause he could learn Scald, and he resembled Gannon from the original LoZ game).
But anyways I have a feeling Fennekin will end up as Fire/Psychic in the end lets pray an hope that it is the outcome.
Now for the possible new evolutions for old pokes from the past gens:
1s who could get a spilt-evo:
1. Pikachu- a possibilty he could get an Electric/Fighting type evo with Attack/Spec Attack swapping maybe another aura user perhaps? (I just remebered Raichu has the same base Attack/Special Attack so maybe an all around evolution)
2. Kirlia- I know we already have Gallade but what we don't have is a shield based evolution that focuses on all out tanking, type would have to be Psychic/Steel, gender I'm not too sure on.
3. Gothorita- same as Kirlia's male evo Gallade but with a vigilante theme, if Kirlia ends up getting the shield based evolution maybe Gothorita could get 1 as well.
4. Combee- needs a male-based evo asap.
5. Eevee- we already know Eevee is getting 2 more Eeveelutions.
Now for 1s who really need a evolution:
1. Pinsir- his is wayy overdue for 1.
2. Heracross- same as Pinsir.
3. Jynx- this shoulda happened in Gen IV.
4. Electrode- this 1 is an oddball to get an evolution, would be this Gen's Magneton/Magnezone. (Magenton was my fav Electric type of all time in Gen 1/2 next to Pika and Electrode, not to meantion I think Electrode should follow in Magenton's footsteps somewhat and be a mixed sweeper (base attack stat is god awful compared to the other fully evolved Electric types out there, only problem is would be to drop its base speed stat a lil bit.)
5. Girafarig- has good stats but it needs that extra kick to it.
Feel free to predict which pokemon will get what evolutions (as well as 1s that I may have missed on).
Edited by Violetparr on 1/20/2013 2:42 AM PST
I'd love a ghostly Eevee too!
That said, what animals do you think are going to be Pokemanized in this one?
A few to consider would be:
Now, I know that Entei and Raikou were Lion and Tiger-ish, but as Legendaries, they don't count.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.