lawn of the dead

100 Tauren Shaman
Wow, I just did this series of quests for my singing sunflower and I must say, I was impressed and the series of quests was really fun to do.

glad they are a dailie cause this is just one of them that is actually FUN to do and VERY much like the old first person wow games where you got to build up your resources kinda.

/Cheers @ Blizz for making this and cause it was so fun.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
That was the most fun quest in the game for me too.

Bring your sunflower pet to scarlet monastery, you'll see him run around in action. :)
Edited by Kenpo on 1/8/2013 9:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Did You guys know that its just an implementation of "Plants vs. Zombies"?
If you guys enjoyed that quest line, I would suggest looking into get the actual game.

it is TONS of fun, and massively addicting (And really cheap too!!)
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
Did You guys know that its just an implementation of "Plants vs. Zombies"?
If you guys enjoyed that quest line, I would suggest looking into get the actual game.

it is TONS of fun, and massively addicting (And really cheap too!!)

Yes. To add to this, one of the developers of popcap games did the voice of the sunflower because she sung the music video at the end of the game. Support popcap/plants vs. zombies for being awesome!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hehehe. I remember getting my sunflower. I ranted over vent...Thank goodness that is done because I never want to do that again. LOL we're all different.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I wish they had more dailies in the game of this nature.

Whenever I was about to lose in trying to do these quests I didn't mind it at all cause I knew I could play it again. It was THAT much fun!

Kinda makes me want to break back out those old wow games and replay them all again.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
01/08/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Breathagain
Hehehe. I remember getting my sunflower. I ranted over vent...Thank goodness that is done because I never want to do that again. LOL we're all different.

After it was over and I got the sunflower and stuff my eyes lighted up cause I saw it was a daily! I gleefully clicked it and did it again.

the strat I used to finish it and redo it is simple. Just make your two back rows all sunflowers the sun modes will be dropping like crazy and you just click on them like mad, then you put those tentacles and the second shooting plants everywhere. Also you are harvesting so many of those sun modes so fast that you can put barriers up at the beginning of the rows. and still the sun modes are dropping so fast you can just put out pumpkin bombs at your leisure. I very much enjoyed playing it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
After it was over and I got the sunflower and stuff my eyes lighted up cause I saw it was a daily! I gleefully clicked it and did it again.

the strat I used to finish it and redo it is simple. Just make your two back rows all sunflowers the sun modes will be dropping like crazy and you just click on them like mad, then you put those tentacles and the second shooting plants everywhere. Also you are harvesting so many of those sun modes so fast that you can put barriers up at the beginning of the rows. and still the sun modes are dropping so fast you can just put out pumpkin bombs at your leisure. I very much enjoyed playing it.

You should check out the full game. Sounds like you would have a blast with it :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]