Newbie in town. :)

100 Undead Rogue
"Or, if you prefer to stay Alliance, I have a group of them on Undermine, I can help you there too."
/shy smile
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
New player!
Get him!

Dog pile!!!
Edited by Baddies on 1/8/2013 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Paoanija
Welcome to warcraft, the most addicting PC game to date...You can never step away for more then a month.

You haven't heard of Skyrim then

Skyrim is up there but It isn't has addicting has MOST people find wow to be.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
New player!
Get him!

Dog pile!!!

/grabs Baddie by the ear and drags her off the newbie

You stop that NOW or no juiceboxes for you!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
New player!
Get him!

Dog pile!!!

"No, Down Baddies! We are suppose to welcome them."
/lol

/scoop
/huggle
/giggle
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
New player!
Get him!

Dog pile!!!

I'm not certain but I think he's a she if I read the OP correctly.

"Fathers can have daughters too ya know."
/wink
/giggle
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Nefram
:( I was only kidding she can do what ever she wants. I personally do not like the night elf starting area or even night elfs for that matter.

I was just trying to have fun. I play both alliance and Horde.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
New player!
Get him!

Dog pile!!!

/grabs Baddie by the ear and drags her off the newbie

You stop that NOW or no juiceboxes for you!

Eek!
Me want my juice boxie!!

New player!
Get him!

Dog pile!!!

"No, Down Baddies! We are suppose to welcome them."
/lol

/scoop
/huggle
/giggle

Opps. :S
/lil goblin huggie

01/08/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Yihon
I'm not certain but I think he's a she if I read the OP correctly.

Should have been em, not sure how him got in there.
/giggle
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Welcome, Deile!

Edit: I should have mentioned, there is a lot of great info about the game here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/
Edited by Crithto on 1/8/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Honestly this isn't the right thread to turn into a RP thread. It is about a new player lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Welcome to the World of Warcraft.

If you so happen to create a Horde character in the near future don't hesitate to ask for help. :3

/HighPaw
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
I approve of your picking a PvE server. As for the class, pick what you feel you'd enjoy (even in potential situations). Priest will obviously offer you the ability to do damage and/or heal. I've played every class to at least 80, and every one of them have their own charm and style of fun.

I, personally, have never cared too much for Shaman. Don't let that sway you though, as there are people who do enjoy that class and will die defending that opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks for the warm Welcome <3
So Priest can be a pain yeah?
Do you recommend anything else? Magic dealing prefered. What about a Shaman?

Not sure what Realm I should join either, if I shall make a different toon.

<3~Peace be within~<3

Welcome to World Of Warcraft~<3, I'm sure you'll enjoy it to its max potential. :3

Now, as for leveling, priests are easy to level, trust me. (several priests on account) It's all about what you feel comfortable with. ^_^

As far as realms go, can't say, I haven't experienced much outside this one and some RP ones.

Enjoy the game<3
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
01/08/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Lavinnelly
Welcome to the game. Roll gnome before its too late. :P

fixed

I approve of this noam .. errr, I mean message.

Yeah, message.

And noam.
^_^
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to Warcraft!!

Priests got a bad rap for leveling because once upon a time you would just shoot things to death with your wand until about level 20. It was boring and you died a lot. It's still not the easiest class to pick up for some, but it's gotten a lot better since a lot of us complainers made our priests.

At level 10, you will get an option to choose a "specialization" which will give you more spells tailored to a specific role. I would suggest giving Shadow spec a try unless you're really intersted in healing. Shadow spec priests are caster damage dealers. It's the easiest priest spec to solo quest with (because you have more damage spells to kill things faster) and when you do start running dungeons, the DPS role has less social pressure than other roles and might be more comfortable while you're still learning the dungeons themselves and group dynamics.

If you want to heal, by all means give it a shot! Lower-level dungeons are pretty forgiving in terms of damage and healing requirements so there's wiggle room to figure it out as you're running. I would advise you to start running dungeons ASAP if you plan to heal, as they become less forgiving and it's easier to learn healing spells and situational spells as you go rather than jumping into it later.

Priests have two healing specializations. Holy is more about directly healing damage taken, while Discipline is about mitigating incoming damage. They are both good options and you should choose depending on your play style preference as which one is "better" changes on an almost monthly basis.

Again, welcome to the game! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

: )
Edited by Hippeaux on 1/8/2013 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
01/08/2013 06:26 PMPosted by Hippeaux
I would advise you to start running dungeons ASAP if you plan to heal, as they become less forgiving and it's easier to learn healing spells and situational spells as you go rather than jumping into it later.

I agree. The last 2 characters I leveled (from level 1, Shaman and Paladin - but not this Paladin) were both done as healers and leveled exclusively through healing dungeons from level 15. It was very rewarding and satisfying.
Edited by Muletia on 1/8/2013 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Welcome to the game ...if you need any advise hit me up on Staghelm.....also check out You Tube channel Trade Chat ..Panser has a Video on what new comers should look for and her tips are very good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Emo0OMKc4fY
Edited by Katvon on 1/8/2013 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]