So why are people angry at dino mounts?

90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
I hope to one day complete my megazord ya know?
Reply Quote
They could actually just be mad about the Dino Poops but honestly I would think the mammoths already leave larger ones.

(I've stepped in a fresh buffalo poop patty before in the middle of the night and its no fun)
Reply Quote
51 Draenei Monk
Oh my Jesus on a triceratops this is awesome!
Reply Quote
It doesn't matter what they put in game. Someone is going to get their manties in a wad over it.

Everyone has an opinion, and some are positive its the center of the universe.

I personally don't like Uggs with Chain mail but you know what, if that is your cup of tea.. have at it!

Wait...Uggs make shoes/boots with chainmail?
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Paladin
When I saw them I was like, OMG DINO RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
people will look for literally any reason to get angry about this game
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Look at the comments on the teaser most of them are

"LOL JURASSIC PARK? WOW SUCKS HARDER NOW!"
"WHY DINO MOUNTS THIS IS SO STUPID!"
"i'M SO GLAD I CANCELLED MY SUB LOL DINOS".

I must mount that T-rex!

I think we generally get a mix of reactions from people when we provide teasers like these. It's pretty expected overall. That said, I think I've seen more interest in them than not so far. Strangely enough, it also seems that comments on the blogs have a different tone than the forums or other locations on the web at times. I'm not sure why. Maybe people feel their comments will be noticed more there and so let loose. In the end though, we take all the feedback in good/bad/in between and keep it in mind as we develop.

We know we can't please everyone, but we're hoping we're able to make more people happy than not. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
There will always be qq. They could give everyone a free million gold and people would still qq.
Edited by Mælstromedes on 1/9/2013 7:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I always like it when we get unique mounts put into the game instead of the cash shop.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I think we generally get a mix of reactions from people when we provide teasers like these. It's pretty expected overall. That said, I think I've seen more interest in them than not so far. Strangely enough, it also seems that comments on the blogs have a different tone than the forums or other locations on the web at times. I'm not sure why. Maybe people feel their comments will be noticed more there and so let loose. In the end though, we take all the feedback in good/bad/in between and keep it in mind as we develop.

We know we can't please everyone, but we're hoping we're able to make more people happy than not. ;)
i for one welcome our new dinosaur overlords
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I am beyond excited. My words cannot express how excited I am.

Hopefully this video will put it into perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
People are angry about everything.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's only Jurassic Park if they've spared no expense.
Edited by Ovan on 1/9/2013 7:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SSC

I must mount that T-rex!

How about the people of Warsong? Any concern for them at all? Any about the fact they may never be able to down the new world bosses, you know, since you refuse to address the server population problems.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The only thing that's going to make me angry about the dino mounts is if the T-Rex style one is only available as a super low% chance from a world boss.

Otherwise this is probably the most amazing thing ever.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i love the idea of dino mount but im not so sure about the armor if there is an unarmored version in sold
Reply Quote
Community Manager

How about the people of Warsong? Any concern for them at all? Any about the fact they may never be able to down the new world bosses, you know, since you refuse to address the server population problems.

Please refrain from derailing this thread with an alternate topic. This is unnecessary and disrespectful to the others who have been posting on topic in this thread. Please feel free to create your own discussion thread, just please remain constructive in it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Funny, people keep complaining no new mount, now they comes out with dino mount, people complain it Jurassic park.

I wonder when will people ever make up their mind.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter

I must mount that T-rex!

Because people will say whatever come to mind first on blogs since they fear no retribution.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]