Trade Trolls

Whos the best trade chat troll on this server?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
you rang
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
PVP
Well..... on horde side they are starting to realize that low low population means less of an audience when they troll in trade.... so now we are seeing trade trolls leaving to go where there is more to troll and more people to feed the troll.
I believe in the very near future... the horde trade trolls of korial will be just another legend like bigfoot or "nessie" the loch ness monster and leperchauns.

YOU KNOW it is a bad bad sign when the trade trolls start jumping off this sinking ship we call korialstrasz...
I wonder if Blizz DOESN'T save dying realms by merging dying realms together or offering the survivors of a dead realm a FREE xfr off.... what will happen?...
Well.. we pay to play this game each month and it limits your enjoyment and your WOW experience when you play on a realm that is almost dead and people keep leaving. Yes i know i can PAY to xfr off to realm that has population and progression.... but it isn't my fault or really any korial players fault that the realm died out.... so why aren't we being offered free xfrs to better server or fixing korial by merging or something.... i know people that got frustrated and just quit playing wow because of all this... hmm it isn't a nice feeling when you don't feel appreciated or valued by a company you've been paying money too since vanilla days. :(

k there that emo babble troll cry boo hoo but poo poo on you peek a chew chew
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
<The Cartel> Coming soon.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
PVP
ha is <The Cartel> a guild? OOOOO a guild just for trolls? Trolls need a home to go to when they are not trolling or "working" in trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Only for kool kids.
Note that, kool kids don't say that they are kool. And if you say you're not kool to appear kool. You are not kool.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
PVP
lol kool
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
01/09/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Jackoblades
you rang

lolwut
Reply Quote
67 Night Elf Hunter
bro im a gladiator
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would say for sure the best choice for the lvl 15 talent is speed of light imo. this spec gives a escape or something to get away with which is different then if you choose long arm of the law you will be spamming judgement. As far as gemming goes it helps to stack res as a holy pally and possibly pvp power/spirit. I like reforging crit and spirit but a lot of pallys also go mastery as it gives your heals absorbs.

post back if you have any more pally questions =).
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I would say for sure the best choice for the lvl 15 talent is speed of light imo. this spec gives a escape or something to get away with which is different then if you choose long arm of the law you will be spamming judgement. As far as gemming goes it helps to stack res as a holy pally and possibly pvp power/spirit. I like reforging crit and spirit but a lot of pallys also go mastery as it gives your heals absorbs.

post back if you have any more pally questions =).

what is thIS MADNESS?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
well looks like i posted on the.. wrong forum my bad
Reply Quote
Yeah, this realm is pretty dead. The trade chat is here so quiet I actually miss the "lfg" spam on my old server. Not that long ago it was a pretty decent server, idk what happened. I know the pvper's where the first to leave, but I didn't think the Pve players would go too. It makes me sad, seeing korial the way it is now, hopefully it will pick up again soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The Cartel was actually a guild in 2006, I was in it with Zul and Nils. It merged with House of Pain. I was a troll back in the day when I drank alcohol and played WOW and there was nothing to do while making glyphs but sobriety an less people made it sorta pointless. Plus, the creeping realization that it's throwing pearls to swine, and not to mention the fact I hated my life at that time and took it out digitally with increasing doses of booze fuelled humor.

Korial is the small town where you grew up. Lately the steel mills have been closing due to foreign competition. Now all that's left are the townies, the characters, the cat lady, the perv, the village idiot, the town drunk, gas station pumping former quarterback, the Weirdo, the lonely housewife, the bored sheriff etc etc Their eyes are close together and are all somehow related.

Yet somehow, those who left to become city slickers keep coming back as evidenced by posts all over this forum. There's no place like home.

You can switch servers like some men switch wives, but once you do it once it's like murder, it's easy to do again once you've done it once. Where would you stop? It's real world money paid for pixels. That's why I stayed.

I've played other servers, but they lack the dimension of familiarity in an otherwise anonymous, cold, digital world where the truly unique is fleeting, and next to nothing is truly original, or human.
Edited by Satkarring on 3/26/2013 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I remember Nils.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bro im a gladiator

BC throwback, that dude was definatly this server's greatest troll of all time! Any troll that appeared after really didn't compare.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
don't forget the love and hate of korial -rylanodory and proxumo
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
who?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]