Raiding DKs and SPriests must read!

90 Orc Warlock
Listen, I'm sick of writing the standard recruiting thread and I know you hate it too. So here is the skinny.

We are called Whelp Pit. Why? See this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtvIYRrgZ04

If you've seen it, you understand. If you haven't, you are welcome.

Our crew has been raiding together for years (Vanilla, BC, Wrath, we skipped Cata because it was garbage) and we are seeking a DKand SPriest. We are not going anywhere, so don't worry about loggin on one day and seeing that your guild blew up while you were away.

Honestly, we are some cool cats that like to raid, talk sh*t, and rock out. Yes, we are progressive at 2/6 HM MV and 6/6 HoF ad 3/4 ToS. We will roll deep into T14 HM and we are gearing up to hit T15 with a running start. It's how we do.

We are adults and you have to be 18+ and mature to join. Sorry, I do understand that there are mature younger players out there. We just had some bad experiences. Here's one, a young raider had to leave MID ENCOUNTER to eat dinner. Right?!

We do expect experience and skill and consistent attendance. All the standard stuff.
We raid Mon/Wed 8:00-11:30 EST.

If you are unguilded and want to progress or your guild is stalled and you just realized it is full of tools, get in touch. We'll give you a trial raid after we chat. Just reach out to Schabo, Coracc, Lancid, or Comidizzle.

Try us out, you'll love it.

TL:DR: You can't read a few paragraphs?! We don't want ya. How can you expect to raid HM if you can't focus for 2 minutes?

Be easy.
Edited by Schabo on 1/22/2013 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I forgot to mention that we are currently running some farm raids before going after our next bolus of HM encounters. So it's a great time for a trial raid. We won't throw you into the fire, yet.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Thread is updated: need a DK and SPriest.

We have now cleared all normal content.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]