See ya later, Lethon!

90 Orc Death Knight
Hi all,

For those I may not have a chance to talk to before it happens, I'm starting a break as soon as my subscription time runs out. In adherence to my #1 rule of RL > WoW, I'm going to be a dad very soon, so it's time to take a leave of absence until I have some form of free time once again (if it happens!) Maybe he'll be a little dream kid who likes to sleep, but I doubt any kind of consistent raiding will be in the cards for me anymore. It was a blast here with my fellow Bloodbornians (Bloodbornites? Bloodborners? HoooOOoodear...) and Lethonians (Lethonites? Lethoners? HoooOOoodear...) over the past 4+ years.

Best of luck to everyone and enjoy 5.2 and beyond!

-Azz
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Take care, friend!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Major congrats! Babies are a true blessing and definately worth sacrificing WoW. Eat him up while you can (they really, REALLY do grow fast) and cherish the little one...can't believe it's been 4 months for me! Again, major congrats! =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
whoa imagine lil melubs running around.. the chaos
Reply Quote
Congrats on the child. My sister just had a kid and watching her grow so much in just the first two months has been pretty mind blowing. Have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
01/12/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Leía
Eat him up while you can

Just like the horde.. Eating babies and what not. Try and show some civility.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]