Open Libram LXIV: Tales of the Bold

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Man, I dont know about where you guys live, but its been cold here for California the past couple of weeks.

My lawn has been frozen every morning

Lol. Reminded me of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0KKiDv39J4
100 Draenei Paladin
Huh, Anduin and Wrathion traveling together? Talk about strange bedfellows.
And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see slash fics involving those two either -_-*

Lol. Reminded me of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0KKiDv39J4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrF5x1OSJuQ
Edited by Snozberries on 1/16/2013 7:41 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Consistent 10% wipes on a hard enrage are fun.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/16/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Cayse

Just gotta deeps 11% harder.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/16/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Cayse

Garalon?

We wiped at the enrage on our kill, was hilarious. We're all killed by the enrage crush and then he plops over and we get the kill.

Hilarious and sad.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah.. we can't. My our is pretty stable over all our attempts. Warrior fluctuates up and down a little but he's always a bit higher than me. Frost mage, boomkin and ele all step down 6-8k each jump for the rest of the dps and we can not two heal it.

Who the hell wrote the PTR patch notes that just went up, there are so many freaking errors.
Edited by Cayse on 1/16/2013 8:19 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
I see you got your Axe, grats.

and we can not two heal it.

Neither can we, although with as much time as our one Healer spends eating the floor we might as well.

Are you two Tanking it? We had one Tank and then our DK Tank went Unholy and soaked cleaves that way for some extra DPS.

I also put myself on the boss full time along with the ranged, that and having all three of our Healers as apart of the pheromone rotation freeing up DPS time gave us enough to kill it.

Although I'm not sure if we could repeat the feat.

We're having a guild meeting this week to discuss lockout extending on HoF which I'm thinking we're going to start doing.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/16/2013 8:23 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Two tanks, we have on healer and the tanks trading the pheromones and cleaves. None of our dps are running around, we're all full-on dpsing the whole time. We just don't put out enough.
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/16/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Cayse
Who the hell wrote the PTR patch notes that just went up, there are so many freaking errors.

Wait, did I go momentarily blind somewhere? Has the "new" 4p always been off HoW, or wasn't it HotR the other day?

'Cause I might actually be good with HoW proccing it, too - Mjolnir FTW. >_>
100 Blood Elf Paladin
That's just one of the errors. It's not HoW. The absorb from sacred shield is not "now dispellable" either.
100 Draenei Paladin
Meh, lets leave the Agin stuff for the rest of the Paladin forums, there are plenty of threads where that issue can be taken up. We just invite general bull doing it here in the Libram.

01/16/2013 08:25 PMPosted by Cayse
We just don't put out enough.

:/

I don't really have any other suggestions, I sorries.

Oh that already happened. Tumblr got wind of Anduin/Wrathion a while ago rofl.

Oh Light, Do Not Want!!
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/16/2013 8:46 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Warcraft yaoi slashfic!
100 Draenei Paladin
01/16/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Cayse
Warcraft yaoi slashfic!

Garrosh and Vo'jins secret love for each other........

http://youtu.be/kzIZ_ygG-kQ

<_<
Just a heads up that our t14 4 piece bonus has a little more info added to it. Pretty sure it's new.

CS and HotR give a 40% chance for Divine Storm to proc a 255% weapon damage bonus.
90 Dwarf Paladin
255% weapon damage seems okay, as he did say the proc's damage would be "about a TV." And while it's nice to have the proc tied to our weapon, it is still a huge nerf over the original set bonus.
100 Draenei Paladin
The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes Crusader Strike and Hammer of Wrath to have a 40% chance to make the Paladin’s next Divine Storm deal a Lightning Strike for 255% weapon damage as Nature.

Wat.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Woo, killed Bladelord. It wasn't even hard when we tried a slightly new strat. For some reason, we weren't using the wind on the sides to get to the second side during the last phase :/

Killed him first try with that. Oh well, that's what happens when your guild doesn't look up strats and just tries to figure it out themselves.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh that already happened. Tumblr got wind of Anduin/Wrathion a while ago rofl.

i demand links.

Woo, killed Bladelord. It wasn't even hard when we tried a slightly new strat. For some reason, we weren't using the wind on the sides to get to the second side during the last phase :/

don't feel bad, it took us forever to figure that out too.

they keep making these set bonuses worse and worse.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fun night, won all the bgs with Vladja and actually downed a boss in MSV with a pug group. Now to get mog stuff.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]