Open Libram LXIV: Tales of the Bold

90 Human Paladin
01/11/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Darthelm
I really like SCII but I'm REALLY BAD at it. Seriously, I had trouble beating the campaign on easy, and have such poor micro skill that I'm not sure that I won more than a game or 2 of multiplayer. Probably gonna buy HotS for the story then just watch youtube for the multiplayer.

my starcraft username is WoodLeague. i think it's fitting.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/11/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Martana
I really like SCII but I'm REALLY BAD at it. Seriously, I had trouble beating the campaign on easy, and have such poor micro skill that I'm not sure that I won more than a game or 2 of multiplayer. Probably gonna buy HotS for the story then just watch youtube for the multiplayer.

my starcraft username is WoodLeague. i think it's fitting.

I'd probably be in the "Participation Trophy" League.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/11/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Darthelm

Do you have to finish a match to earn one of those? I probably couldn't.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If SC2 had a flippable table, I could finish a game that way.
I'm bad at SC2 as well, but I found the solution is playing 4v4. Even if you're bad, you can more often than not get teammates that will carry you. I generally mass stalkers as Toss and even if I do terrible, I can still contribute.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/11/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Elidra

Do you have to finish a match to earn one of those? I probably couldn't.

You just got to stay in there, you get ice cream at the end regardless of outcome.
90 Draenei Paladin
Woo, second challenge mode down on silver! At this point I'm kind of torn between pushing for gold on Scarlet Halls or trying for silver on a new one next week.

Even though I'm pretty bad at it, I think I actually like tanking in those more than something like in a raid and taunt swapping.
90 Draenei Paladin
Jelly!

I need to build a Challenge Mode group........from somewhere.
90 Human Paladin
i can't find a 2s partner on my entire server and the lfr queue is over an hour long and keeps counting up. apparently i shouldn't be trying to play WoW tonight!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
After watching Sasami-san again by a different sub group to determine which I'd follow for the season (gg is better than Commie, didn't check FFF's), I noticed that Sasami also has a really great soundtrack. AotS, I think, but it's only been one episode so far.
90 Draenei Paladin
People are getting elitist over Pet Battles now. I really have seen it all.

01/11/2013 11:42 PMPosted by Science
Why, why doesn't anyone but me interrupt anything in my 5man groups?

The same reason I'm the only one that kicks anything in my five man groups.

Or LFR for that matter.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/11/2013 11:44 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If only Svyane was here to see his Ret guide stickied
90 Draenei Paladin
I think he rage quit or something, he seemed pretty angry in the last forum posts I remember seeing from him.

Editz:

The wait for the Brawlers Guild is insufferable now, upwards of ten people in line ahead of you at a time. It is time to turn off CRZ.

And the bug where it will port three or four people in at once with all three or four fights happening at once still happens, thus ruining your turn and making you wait again.

Also screw you Dark Summoner and your magic ranged melee ghosts!

/huff
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/12/2013 12:43 AM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
People are getting elitist over Pet Battles now. I really have seen it all.

What? .. How? Why?

As for pets, my battle family is at 23, 22 and 22 at the moment. Unless I screw up my upgrade tonight/tomorrow they should hit 25 tomorrow, then i can start leveling everything else up.

[e] Make that 23, 23 and 22. Soon to be 23, 23 and 23.
Edited by Muletia on 1/12/2013 2:13 AM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
01/12/2013 03:15 AMPosted by Lobster
ALL of the pure caster classes are spoiled and self-entitled

Eh, I'd say all classes tend to lean on the side of self-entitlement. It does get pretty dumb when a caster confuses all melee with the one or two classes that give them problems, though.

Players tend to divide up the community in whichever way is most convenient for them. Casters, melee, pures, hybrids, caster hybrids, non-healing (lol) melee, class, spec, etc. It's almost always for the sake of hyperbole.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
01/12/2013 03:15 AMPosted by Lobster
There's Team Melee and Team Caster.

we are the team that sparkles right?
90 Draenei Paladin
01/12/2013 02:10 AMPosted by Muletia
What? .. How? Why?

I see people armory trolling others for commenting on Pet Battles without enough Pet Battle PVP kills. Or telling people they're scrubs for raising the wrong breed for a certain pet.

It's like those high end raiders who talk down to the less progressed, or the high rated PVPers who talk down to your average PVPer.

Now it's spread to Pet Battles.

It is both incredibly hilarious and horribly sad.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
01/12/2013 09:05 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
It is both incredibly hilarious and horribly sad.

it is very sad. but did we really expect it not to happen? people have always talked down to other people to make themselves feel better. and pet battles are a lot easier to get into then competitive pvp or even mid range raiding.

i still can't even get into pet battles. i just picked my three favorite pets and tried to level them but got bored, you are the expert caden, are mine any good?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]