Open Libram LXIV: Tales of the Bold

90 Dwarf Paladin
LMAO Nice one, man.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
SH alone isn't a huge amount of healing in pvp, but it adds a fair bit overall. For me on average the effective healing from it is about the same as the effective healing that SoI does to me. But it also gives a decent boost to prism (which tends to be my largest total healing) and to our actual heals.

The dps loss, honestly I don't notice it at all.
100 Draenei Paladin
Wow, I just saw someone die twice in a Scenario. I didn't think it possible, was in White Tiger Temple place.

Standing is fire is bad people.

I wonder what happens if a scenario group wipes........there's no instance portal to run back too.

I wonder if a group has ever been bad enough too wipe....you can solo the dang things!!!
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/19/2013 1:27 AM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
Wow, I just saw someone die twice in a Scenario. I didn't think it possible, was in White Tiger Temple place.

I died once in a Scenario.

I tried to see how many mobs I could kill without dying as a Ret Paladin with a pocket healer.
Edited by Astaeri on 1/19/2013 1:58 AM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
I died once in a Scenario.

I tried to see how many mobs I could kill without dying as a Ret Paladin with a pocket healer.

Yeah but you were actually pushing something that could result in you dieing, just doing one normally shouldn't result in any risk of death.

Before the Insight nerf you could pull half of Theramore at once, good times.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/19/2013 2:16 AM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
01/18/2013 07:20 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
My RL was trying to push CMs the other night in some guild heroics, and the tank and healer we had were practically pissing themselves over "we haz bad comp." I pointed out my insane burst, the Ele Sham's amazing AoE, and the fact that we actually had Hero - and that I also knew a guy with 9/9 gold and a record that did it all with no raid gear and with a worse comp than we had. Tank kept saying "but cms iz hard" when he's geared enough and skilled enough to where the healre - an hPally - was Denouncing stuff for fun.

That seems to be one of the biggest challenges involved with CMs: getting people together to do them. It's alot of fun, but it seems like the hanging carrot of gear is so ingrained in players now that there's much fewer willing to take the time and learn content that doesn't reward anything but swag.

Tanking CMs is definitely hard. Or at least much harder than heroic 5 mans, I haven't really tanked a raid this xpac. Especially when chain pulling with little CC for a timed run. Lots of cooldown chaining and coordination with a healer. Which is a big part of what actually makes them fun. That, and the fact you'll never outgear them.
100 Draenei Paladin
Holy hell Libram stop being so slow.

/poke

01/19/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Snozberries
content that doesn't reward anything but swag.

Content that rewards swag is best content.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Content that rewards swag is best content.

yolo swag.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/19/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Lobster
Do I spy new blood elf architecture in the 5.2 daily hub screenshots?

You guys have a mini Sunwell and we have..........tents.

Although you couldn't tell for sure because the guy taking screenshots evidently couldn't look at the Ally camp from the Ally point of view.......

Also the mini Sunwell is kinda hilarious since both Blood and High Elves should be able to draw from it.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/19/2013 1:00 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
You guys have a mini Sunwell and we have..........tents.

can you imagine a blood elf living in a tent? we are far to high class for tents.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood elf tents are pretty fabulous.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/19/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Vladja
yolo swag.

All aboard the swaggin wagon?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, because the guy with the 2200 rated armor's really going to want to play this season with lesser rated noobs, Michael. COME ON!

(Not a dig at you Aglaea. Couldn't help the reference. <3)

RETURN FROM WHENCE YOU CAME

Look at banner, Michael!

(I can't be the only one here who heralds Arrested Development as the greatest show ever, right?)
Edited by Jackishi on 1/19/2013 6:41 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Holy hell Libram stop being so slow.

I feel alienated by all the new people.

01/19/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Cayse
Blood elf tents are pretty fabulous.

They're better than permanent Orc and Tauren homes.
90 Human Paladin
I sit here, torn between "I'm sick and I don't want to move" and "I'm hungry and running out of food in the house".

nnnnnnnnnng fine I'll shower and go shopping.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]