Open Libram LXIV: Tales of the Bold

100 Blood Elf Paladin
There's six or seven basically identical cockroaches.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/12/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Cayse
Most critics in general (not just for movies, video game critics are just as bad, maybe worse because I pay more attention to games than movies) just seem way the !@#$ out of touch with not just trends, culture, or the state of their media, but with humans in general.

Agreed.

Much like politicians. >_>

As for video game critics I still enjoy Zero Punctuation ever since someone in the Libram way back linked a vid of it. Not that he's really a good critic most times, just hilarious.

01/12/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Idoma
wait wait. you mean there are different breeds of the same pet?

http://petsear.ch/Breeds

Yup.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yahtzee is accurate in a way that is less funny than he is, because he's funny for pointing out things that are just big ongoing problems with the gaming industry.
90 Tauren Paladin
01/12/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Lobster
All these morons who were actively trashing ret, Blizzard, and GC for months are suddenly like PRAISE BLIZZARD over the PVP Power reversion. I hate these FotM types. They'll just start complaining again in a couple days...

Yeah, but Ret did need a bit of a healing buff.

Now we just need a bit better passive defense and I'll be just fine with ret.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So since nobody ever buys any BS gear anymore, and I've been farming songbells every day anyway, I finally decided to buy the full contender set patterns and I'm going to pretend to PvP tomorrow. XD In the gear + a blue trink, I have 48% resili and 10% power. This should go smashingly.
100 Draenei Paladin
01/12/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Lobster
All these morons who were actively trashing ret, Blizzard, and GC for months are suddenly like PRAISE BLIZZARD over the PVP Power reversion. I hate these FotM types. They'll just start complaining again in a couple days...

Watching the "crew" fawn over each other is quite hilarious.
86 Human Paladin
Irrelevant:
Django > Jules Winnefield
I never thought I'd see a movie I love more than Pulp Fiction.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm juuust going to leave this out here.

*librams and shiny trinkets, and promises of ret buffs. Also more than one prot shield in the content at the moment.*

Hi. :)
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm juuust going to leave this out here.

*librams and shiny trinkets, and promises of ret buffs. Also more than one prot shield in the content at the moment.*

Hi. :)

Another Moon Guardian!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Irrelevant:
Django > Jules Winnefield
I never thought I'd see a movie I love more than Pulp Fiction.

DJANGO WAS AMAZING!

And Lobster, yeah. What's worse was Agincourt trying to take credit for the PvP power reversion...though I have to admit, I was surprised he wasn't whining that we weren't getting a full 100% reversion of it back.
90 Tauren Paladin
It was never 100%, it was 50%.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I think he just meant that Blizz would never revert it to 100% of what it was.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
I think he just meant that Blizz would never revert it to 100% of what it was.

Yep, that's what I meant.

Knowing Agin, he's just being boorish again.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
has agin ever suggested anything other than to fire GC? i havent seen him do anything constructive as of yet, maybe someone else has and i havent seen it
100 Tauren Paladin
Soo, what dark rituals and offerings were involved to get the ret guide stickied? And the holy one made it within a week, that's positively demonic.

Only one spec guide left now. Does that report sticky button even work? *re-clicks*
100 Draenei Paladin
01/13/2013 10:56 AMPosted by Choz
Does that report sticky button even work? *re-clicks*

It's out of the blood of Paladin forum trolls, a key reagent for the mystical process of stickying.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/13/2013 11:38 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]