Open Libram LXIV: Tales of the Bold

100 Draenei Paladin
01/13/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Well I certainly didn't mean any offense

There was none seen or taken, don't worry about that. It was just a comment saying that we could if we really wanted to. Both sides would argue until the end of time .. that's all I meant. :)
01/13/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Lobster
Glad you're okay Mule! I've only been in one serious accident but I've had my share of scares. California drivers lol.

Have you seen the videos of Russian drivers on YouTube .. yeah, never EVER driving over there.

EVER!
Edited by Muletia on 1/13/2013 5:17 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Warrior
boston drivers are the worst! an entire city of drunks driving on under sized, shoddily constructed cow paths.
100 Draenei Paladin
I live near a military base, every weekend drunks. Drunks everywhere!

I win.

But seriously I could never drive in a real big city. My trip to Anaheim for Blizzcon was scary enough and it's not even terribly big. Walking from the hotel to the convention center was a harrowing journey each day.

If I was ever dumped in New York or Los Angeles or something I'd just hide in corner.

/country bumpkin
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/13/2013 7:03 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/13/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Muletia
Have you seen the videos of Russian drivers on YouTube .. yeah, never EVER driving over there

I haven't, but India must be worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjrEQaG5jPM
Edited by Elidra on 1/13/2013 6:54 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
01/13/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Lobster
Interesting show.

It is pretty interesting.

I haven't, but India must be worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjrEQaG5jPM

Oh God, I kept cringing every couple seconds waiting for someone to go splat.
100 Draenei Paladin
Just riding in a touring van through Mexico was enough to scare the !@#$ out of me. Probably literally if I had drank the water...

With half the world driving on the wrong side of the road and the other half having virtually no traffic laws to begin with, I'd be quite content to never get behind the wheel outside the States.
90 Dwarf Paladin
By the Light do I hate Mexican speed bumps - or, "topes." I swear, they put warning signs up about the speed bumps behind the frakking things, and then set the speed limit to about 70 kph (roughly 43 mph). And they space the things so far apart, and lay them randomly. Mexiacn head-banging FTL. >_<
100 Human Paladin
Woot got my 4 piece
90 Human Paladin
Congrats!
100 Draenei Paladin
Garalon down yay!

Drama Lama in guild because people had to be yelled at for being wrong booo.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Grats, Caden, Chaz.

Got my Monk to 80 today. Soon I shall have a max Scribe...And a fourth 90. >_>
100 Draenei Paladin
Yay for insurance. Window replaced within 7 hours of being broken. Luckily the motor etc in the wing mirror wasn't damaged - just mirror itself - and the place that replaced the window can also do the mirror so they have taken the back plate and are going to fix it and put it back on the car tomorrow - for $70.

\o/
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Working on H Lei Shi atm. The fight is turning out to be a bigger pain than I thought it would. It's to the point where I honestly can't even pin down what the problem is. We keep trying different stack and healer combos with mixed success, but basically all of the attempts end with a tank going splat or healers going oom trying to keep people up during get away. We did make it to enrage once, but we were at like 18%.
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm seriously unimpressed with the Ambershaper fight. Even after a night spent learning the first two phases, most people probably won't get experience with the vehicle until phase 3 learning. And that's the phase where 1-2 people failing to interrupt themselves/stay sane will wipe us the fastest.

Vehicle mechanics ftmfl.
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

01/14/2013 04:23 AMPosted by Snozberries
Vehicle mechanics ftmfl.

Its worse than that, its random vehicle mechanics!

01/13/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Lobster
California drivers lol.

Nevada drivers are so much worse
90 Dwarf Paladin
Tennessee has the worst drivers in the US. Seriously. Thought my dad was joking the first time I went there, but, man, you cross the border and even the people that drove over it in traffic with you completely lose all concept of sane and rational driving practices.
100 Human Paladin
So...how was everyone's weekend?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]