Free Sorrow!

All,

Sorrow's account has been banned from the forums for 30 days because of obscene language. As most of you are aware Sorrow has become the voice of this sever and probably one of the most important people to ever start a World of Warcraft account. I will not repeat what he said out of fear that I may also be banned. I am starting this thread as a movement to protest Sorrow's ban and make others aware of how over sensitive the admins are. Please respond with your prayers and wishes for a better future for Sorrow and Maelstrom all together.

Free Sorrow!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Rulebreakers will be punished.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I'm surprised it took as long as it did. Better late than never.

Well done gentlemen.

/applause
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
8/10
Would read again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I appreciate you alerting us. It has made my night/week infinitely better. Thank you.
Reply Quote
This just in...

Sorrow's psyche has been deeply impacted by the recent treatment he has received here. We believe many of them have also violated the terms of service, we will do what we can to make sure action is taken. We cannot allow this injustice to someone as legendary as Sorrow. It is a travesty that the voice of Sorrow has been silenced.

I will be conducting an interview with Sorrow on our Vent server. A transcript will be posted. Stay tuned.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/13/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Dewlittle
Sorrow has become the voice of this sever and probably one of the most

i started laughing so so much reading that
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I'm eating saltine crackers.

They're pretty tasty.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Is it from when he told Velgarr to shut up and called him Meg? Can't think of anything he wrote that was obs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/13/2013 10:05 PMPosted by Variante
Is it from when he told Velgarr to shut up and called him Meg? Can't think of anything he wrote that was obs.

His rampant and unrepentant abuse of the English language was pretty obscene.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

His rampant and unrepentant abuse of the English language was pretty obscene.

+1

People like Sorrow are the reason I wish I could attack players of my own faction in-game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage

I will be conducting an interview with Sorrow on our Vent server. A transcript will be posted. Stay tuned.

If Sorrow has been banned from the Forums, and you post a transcript of an interview with him...I dunno, isn't that akin to allowing him to post? Might be some murky water there, I'd watch my step.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 09:51 AMPosted by Segundo
People like Sorrow are the reason I wish I could attack players of my own faction in-game.

People like Sorrow are the reason I wish I could reach through my monitor and smack the crap out of kids over the internet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

People like Sorrow are the reason I wish I could reach through my monitor and smack the crap out of kids over the internet.

"People like Sorrow are the reason..."

Sounds like a new thread that needs to be started.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Who is Âgony and why is he unable to kill me while I'm tabbed out?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Âgony is a rogue that has minimal issues when killing a newly dinged 90, but has SERIOUS issues trying to 2v1 someone with Sorrôw when said person is in a mix of (awful) PvE gear but has Kor'kron Book of Hurting and Mark of the Hardened Grunt.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Well...Well all know what Sorrow would say if he wasnt banned...

i wil not wont be a pown in blizzerds chass game!!!!.!!! An ps vugearr yuo cant stop reriting everytang i say!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Âgony is a rogue that has minimal issues when killing a newly dinged 90, but has SERIOUS issues trying to 2v1 someone with Sorrôw when said person is in a mix of (awful) PvE gear but has Kor'kron Book of Hurting and Mark of the Hardened Grunt.

I was in my horrible pve resto offset tabbed out in shrine of two moons. He got a good 3-5 seconds in on me before I heard the commotion and tabbed back in, and another 5 seconds or so until a bunch of NPCs spawned and he vanished.

And yet I did not die. I did kill him a few minutes later, though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ahh so you were the guy who got almost killed and ran to the guards crying and healing then letting the guards kill them so you could say you killed him and your so pro. Was wondering who that was.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Woe
01/15/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Aimagan
ahh so you were the guy who got almost killed and ran to the guards crying and healing then letting the guards kill them so you could say you killed him and your so pro. Was wondering who that was.

I guess all that practice really paid off!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]