Free Sorrow!

90 Pandaren Shaman
01/15/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Aimagan
ahh so you were the guy who got almost killed and ran to the guards crying and healing then letting the guards kill them so you could say you killed him and your so pro. Was wondering who that was.

You're not very good at this. You should stick to...whatever it is you do with no arena teams, no RBG rating and a full set of PvP gear.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
01/15/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Aimagan
ahh so you were the guy who got almost killed and ran to the guards crying and healing then letting the guards kill them so you could say you killed him and your so pro. Was wondering who that was.

^ Sorrow?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
So basically these 2 have made a name for themselves by travelling in groups and camping Krasarang wilds all day every day, and we help by building them up. The fact is, they are both cowards. They depend on their numbers to kill others, and they stealth and wait until you pull several mobs, and then attack you.

Get these guys one on one in a fair fight, and you mop the floor with them.
Edited by Winewalker on 2/8/2013 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Pretty much.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Sometimes I like to pour hot chocolate mix into cold milk and drink it like a cold hot chocolate. I call it special drink.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
So basically these 2 have made a name for themselves by travelling in groups and camping Krasarang wilds all day every day, and we help by building them up. The fact is, they are both cowards. They depend on their numbers to kill others, and they stealth and wait until you pull several mobs, and then attack you.

You gotta equip a party.

Then be careful of going off biting into mobs when there's enemy players around. Mobs on you will only make it harder to defend yourself.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock

You gotta equip a party.

Then be careful of going off biting into mobs when there's enemy players around. Mobs on you will only make it harder to defend yourself.

I'm agreeing with Variante here. Even with enemy players around, if you're careful with your pulling and you don't go all out blowing cooldowns and such, it shouldn't really be much of a problem. If you KNOW they only engage you when there's 8+ mobs and you're low on health... Stop engaging like 8 mobs and getting low on health in the first place.

Warlockery 101 (and this can apply to any class) is know your battlefield before you fight. Note where mobs are, where the spawn, how they path, be familiar with the terrain, note any enemy players around, how many there are, what classes they are... And plan your dailies accordingly. This will get you not-ganked (or at least in something resembling a more fair fight if you do engage).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
CONSTANT VIGILANCE is required while you participate in Blizzard's endless grind.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
If your problem persists after following my prescription, and you have enough gold I can arrange for you to get your questing and rep done. I hope you feel better soon.
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
01/13/2013 09:11 PMPosted by Venicide
Sorrow has become the voice of this sever and probably one of the most

i started laughing so so much reading that

I know, I was like, Sorrow... who?
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
Âgony is a rogue that has minimal issues when killing a newly dinged 90, but has SERIOUS issues trying to 2v1 someone with Sorrôw when said person is in a mix of (awful) PvE gear but has Kor'kron Book of Hurting and Mark of the Hardened Grunt.

Velgarr! How did you link items? Like I see the button for it, but how do you know which numbers to input?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Âgony is a rogue that has minimal issues when killing a newly dinged 90, but has SERIOUS issues trying to 2v1 someone with Sorrôw when said person is in a mix of (awful) PvE gear but has Kor'kron Book of Hurting and Mark of the Hardened Grunt.

Velgarr! How did you link items? Like I see the button for it, but how do you know which numbers to input?

Im not velgar but you just copy the link off wowarmory, and it should work.
Reply Quote
96 Undead Warlock
You can copy the link from the armory or you can go to wowhead and copy the id from there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]