It is almost impossible to kill...

Which class(es) is it hard for a Paladin to kill on PVP?

TY
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I find monks, locks and warrs hardest to kill.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
hunters, off the top of my head
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
SPRIEST AND MONKS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Any ranged class is more difficult than melee for me. With any melee class, its usually possible to kite them around and be annoying until backup arrives or CDs come up, but with ranged classes (particularly BM hunters) its sometimes hard to close the gap before they tear me apart.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Warriors are easy, just kite them until their dead. Of course they have heroic leap,Charge and hamstring, but with a Hand of Freedom,Burden of Guilt and long arm of the law, we can easily get back within 20 yards of that warr and spam Judgement,Holy Prism and Exorcism until they dead ^_^

But the hardest class for me is probably a Hunter if hes not retarded. Or in general a Monk.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
As holy, I can kill a bad hunter, but I can't kill the worst warrior that takes second wind.

I beat a warrior in a duel once, but he either disconnected or gave up. It took all of my mana and a few minutes to wear through second wind. If the warrior had a pulse and did just one shockwave I wouldn't have been able to win.
Reply Quote
53 Night Elf Rogue
Hunter is Hardest for Ret Atm, followed by Spriest, Ret Can kill any other class pretty easy with some lay and prey tactics.

Monk is easy BoG= the key to killing monks with ease. Easier to kite while xuen is up and do drive by swipes without getting FoF.

Ret isn't in a bad place played right, but heals need a buff, saddening that a Hunter Can out-heal me, or a Spirest has 6x the healing capacity that ret does and still better support/def utility.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have the most trouble with mistweavers, i just can't ever burn them through their heals and can't stun them..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shadow priests for sure.
I find hunters easy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 04:36 AMPosted by Tuslaw
spam Judgement,Holy Prism and Exorcism until they dead

With Second Wind? I sincerely doubt it. Even with Inqui up, SS would outheal our damage by a fair margin.
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Daemonism
I find hunters easy.

You must of never fought a good hunter
Edited by Elias on 1/14/2013 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hunter is Hardest for Ret Atm, followed by Spriest, Ret Can kill any other class pretty easy with some lay and prey tactics.

Monk is easy BoG= the key to killing monks with ease. Easier to kite while xuen is up and do drive by swipes without getting FoF.

Ret isn't in a bad place played right, but heals need a buff, saddening that a Hunter Can out-heal me, or a Spirest has 6x the healing capacity that ret does and still better support/def utility.

Exactly! Kiting is key to fighting most melee classes. I think a lot of rets who have problems winning against other melee probably spend most of the time just sitting close to their opponent because its kind of instinct to do so as a melee class. We have enough ranged attacks though that we can hop in and out of melee to land TVs and CSs while minimizing the damage we take by keeping distance the rest of the time. BoG + Long arm make fighting melee much easier too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Kill the hunters pet.
Blinding light stampede then once blind finishes, use hammer of the righteous.
Don't pop all CDs at once otherwise it'll just be wasted with deterrence.
Run with either seal of justice or burden of guilt plus Long arm of the law.. Easy gap closing plus slow..
I dunno that's just me personally..
I find shadow harder than hunter but your right.. Maybe I've never ever come across a good hunter...
Reply Quote
Mages. Spec Long arm of the Law and Burden of guilt in order to kite/catch up to other classes. I kite warriors, and dks. Warriors you just have to wait to burst.. so you can eventually blow past second wind. Hunters are a bit harder, you just have to have to carefully use high burst. I have a very good hunter in my guild, and we are 2-2.

Mages however, spellsteal HoF, Iceblock when we pop cd's, and are good at keeping distance even with the specs above.

My way of dueling:
Build 3 holy power, you will usually go to about 70% hp. Blind of Light target, and cast some flash heals to get yourself back up, they will likely trinket(since they see you healing). Pop all offensive cooldowns(Holy Avenger a must), then HoJ, and rotate: HoW, TV, Crusader Strike, TV. Should get them significantly down, and finish them off with some HoWs.

note: havent dueled a good/lock spriest yet this season. Guessing theyre impossible though lol. Fears are often a bust for pallies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yea but with shadow priests...
They can dispell all our defensive CDs, hunters can't.
They can heal better than us.
Dispersion is as good as bubble.
They do better damage than us.
And let's face it, to have a chance against a shadow you need maximum melee uptime which is impossible as a ret due to constant fears and rets not having a fear break.
Then you spend the next few seconds trying to get back into melee range..
I dunno, maybe you just haven't vs'd any GOOD shadow priests :P

Atleast with hunters you have bubble, 2min forbearance then hand of protection..
Blinding light and aoe debuff for stampede.
Decent gap closers and a solid stun if your specced into FoJ.. Or with burden of guilt, you'll almost always be in melee range..

I dunno.. Like I said, I personally find shadow harder than hunters
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Anything that can heal or kite
Edited by Angelista on 1/14/2013 7:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]