Looking for gay friendly guilds in Vashj

90 Blood Elf Priest
hey Somewhat new to the game been playing almost six months. After doing some research ive noticed there is actually a gay community in wow. My question is does anyone know of a guild in Vashj for gay people or can someone recommend a server and guild name for me?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
As well ive not yet made alot of friends and am looking forward to being able to meet new people hence the guild question. Really wanna get into heavier pvp action so anyone willing or wanting to add me as a friend and give me some pointers or help out would be great
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
There are a lot of guilds horde side that are pretty cool man. I don't know of any that are specifically what you're after, but I'm sure you'll find something. Lotta cool kids, lotta idiots too though. Good luck bro.
Edited by Windover on 1/13/2013 10:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i tried whispering weldog but he isnt on. also couldnt find the guild in the guild search tool.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
http://taint.rtgc.org/guide.php?guideid=58
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/13/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Mêphisto
i tried whispering weldog but he isnt on.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/15/2013 12:52 PMPosted by Magoon
i tried whispering weldog but he isnt on.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4217202583
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
Q: You know how I know you're gay?
A: Cause you like Coldplay.

Q: You know how I know you're gay?
A: Cause you're asking to be in a gay guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Old but GOLD.

http://boards.fightingamphibians.org/dra/src/130308583250.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Why do you want a Gay only Guild? what do you care about the sexual preference of the people you play a video game with? are you looking for a date? because its the only reason i can think of caring whether the people you raid/pvp/level with are gay or not...world of warcraft is not the best way to find dates... does not take a scientist to figure that one out.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/15/2013 10:56 PMPosted by Larlas
Why do you want a Gay only Guild? what do you care about the sexual preference of the people you play a video game with? are you looking for a date? because its the only reason i can think of caring whether the people you raid/pvp/level with are gay or not...world of warcraft is not the best way to find dates... does not take a scientist to figure that one out.

Sounds like you've tried very hard to find a date on WOW. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Join Pandemonium! We don't care if you're gay, only if you're good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Never said i was looking for a gay only guild. I was looking for a gay friendly guild. Have had issues with being in a guild and when they found out there was a lot of harrassment.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
01/13/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Mêphisto
My question is does anyone know of a guild in Vashj for gay people

Maybe this is why people are thinking you are looking for a gay guild?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/22/2013 07:41 AMPosted by Mêphisto
Never said i was looking for a gay only guild. I was looking for a gay friendly guild. Have had issues with being in a guild and when they found out there was a lot of harrassment.
If you can take a !@#@!!@% in the !@#, you can take a joke.

Get over it buttercup.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
Male Blood Elf Priest

Possible troll?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TBI
me weldog and malystrix are all gay, together esp. you can come play with us and get in Skype with us with video on. we play shirtless
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lol..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]