Tolero 11/16h recruiting a tank and healer!

90 Gnome Warlock
Tolero is in search of a full-time highly skilled phenomenal tank and healer! These are core raid spots.

Our raid times are 9:30PM-2:00AM EST 3-5 days a week. Our raid days vary week to week based on our group's availability. A flexible friendly raider is much preferred.

A little about the guild:
We are a progression-oriented 10 man on the Madoran server at 11/16 H. We are currently ranked 149 in the US and are looking to improve on that rank so this is a position that we are looking to fill immediately. If you would like more information, please contact me in game! Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
No meatchee? errrr I always spell his name wrong. LOL
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm here;)

This is for the other tank spot lol

A Bear and Disc priest would be awesome to help us round out this expansion...but any tank that is decent and knows how to utilize vengeance we can talk with. Disc priest, just know how to smite spam and we're golden.

Hit up Teetsie/Katajj/or myself in game;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I was reading that and I was thinking a new full time tank. Did Maetche stop playing. haha
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
nevah! lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
dks cant tank or id tank
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
pshtttttt
Reply Quote
I got a shaman healer and a warrior tank? I'm pro so invite me
Reply Quote
TOLERO is LFM for our hardcore 10man raid group! we raid 12 hours a day monday-saturday and on sunday if people are available. TREAT THIS LIKE A FULL TIME JOB OR YOU CANT JOIN. whisper Teetsie if you are interested
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
All spots have been filled!
Reply Quote
then why did u post a forum thread?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Because we needed people? just got filled today.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Wow, somebody got their feelings hurt. If it makes you feel better, they probably wouldn't have considered your app anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/16/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Quakers
and idc if they turn me down its a game not life lol

That's why you're in trade posting fake recruitment messages for Tolero and W A R, saying that they raid 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and will reject anyone that doesn't treat raiding like real life.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/15/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Quakers
I got a shaman healer and a warrior tank? I'm pro so invite me

01/16/2013 05:19 PMPosted by Quakers
i would never apply to a !@#$ guild like that anyway lol and idc if they turn me down its a game not life lol

I'm just gonna leave this here.
Reply Quote
lol cause you have nothing to say hahahah scrubs these days... so sad
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Safe to say...

U MAD BRO!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You violently contradicted yourself within three hours. I didn't think anything more needed to be said. Not sure if troll or just terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]