Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1 Dwarf Hunter
Hi, my guild is on a dying server with practically zero recruitment possibilities so we're looking to relocate to an active server with people who are skilled and motivated to progress.
1. How good is the recruitment for progression or semi progression/casual guilds?
2. Can you pug replacements who are competent enough to handle complicated encounters and heroic raid bosses?
3. Is the auction house good?
4. Is the server size appropriate? Are there ever queues to get in? Is the horde/alliance balance good?
5. Do the people here actually enjoy doing things and playing the game? How long would it take, for example, to find 9 people who were interested and capable of clearing old content like heroic Alakir? How common are PUG raids that could clear Mogushan Vaults normal, or even a few of the easier tier 14 heroics?
Thank you for any input.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.