OLN(10) Reg 10/16 Recruiting

Progression: Reg 10/16

Group: 10 Man

Ominous Latin Name is now recruiting some warm fuzzy bodies looking to do some raid progression. Lately we have had some attendance issues and we are looking to fill some raid slots with interested consistent raiders. We are currently on a raid schedule of M/T/Th 6ST-9ST. Right now we are looking for any slot, we have a good set of versatile players that will change for us to fit more bodies into the guild. This means you won't be forced into a position you don't find comfortable, like swinging-peach-tree. As far as your personality and outlook on raids, we'd like people who want to progress and have a mindset similar to us. This also means you have to be willing to take sometimes harsh criticism but that is one of our tools to help people learn. If like Veeks, you always are taking vast amounts of !@#$ but you are always raiding, it is actually a pretty good sign that we actually enjoy you as a raider. But don't let him know that. Veeks jokes are almost a must for the application, or jokes about how Hannibull disengages into weird or unfortunate situations. Feel free to ask them all about those.

We use vent and for a certain set of us skype for communication and distraction. Vent is a must, skype is right now a type of test run for us that talk too much. And we get yelled at in there too for talking too much sometimes. But with progression as a mindset communication is only going to help if used right, so we expect people to communicate.

My own personal statement for what I'd like to see with the guild is an actual set of raiders who are on and even some that are willing to sit on a bench sometimes. There are many times where that was my main position till certain fights and although now I'm always in, I am more than willing to sit or switch role to fit more raiders. This expansion is one of the best I've seen since BC, and as such I'd like to see the content and help other see the content along the way.

Feel free to throw an app up on our website: http://oln-wow.enjin.com/ or contacting someone in the guild. The best people to bug in game will likely be Hannibull, Chillee or Tsubame (Myself).

To the TL;DR people who don't suck app at: http://oln-wow.enjin.com/
Edited by Tsubame on 1/14/2013 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]