[A-RP] The Dark Crusade - Lawful Evil RP

90 Human Death Knight
Mmmm... this sounds absolutely scrumptious! Send me a message in game if you want to discuss possible RPs between our guilds. <3

*nod* We tend to have events on Saturdays. I'll contact you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
...and a bump here, as well!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
One last bump.
Reply Quote
Very nice to see other alliances forming, especially one of darker intent!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/23/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Kolvus
Very nice to see other alliances forming, especially one of darker intent!

*nod* Indeed. Nice to see supporters. ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We may or may not be having a meeting on Saturday.
Reply Quote
Snap. Them evil guilds are meetin'. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/25/2013 08:49 AMPosted by Folcard
Snap. Them evil guilds are meetin'. Hide yo kids, hide yo wives! :D

Hide yo' expensive breeds of dogs!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
-slinks away from his bump-.....

Sorry for burning your tower down...It technically was Vaccaro's fault @_@.

He invoked Rorviks ire.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
-slinks away from his bump-.....

Sorry for burning your tower down...It technically was Vaccaro's fault @_@.

He invoked Rorviks ire.

Wut? WUT?! How did you know where it was IC?! D:
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Long story short....Harmony got captured, Vacc didn't realize they have Locators inside their Gnomecorders, Rorvik got placed off the active duty roster for hitting a superior officer, and so noted Harmonys tracker left Stormwind for Westfall, tracked it down, found her captured and well....

Rorvik got angry and torched the tower with himself in it, currently in a lighthouse recovering after fighting Vac to try and save Harmony.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Long story short....Harmony got captured, Vacc didn't realize they have Locators inside their Gnomecorders, Rorvik got placed off the active duty roster for hitting a superior officer, and so noted Harmonys tracker left Stormwind for Westfall, tracked it down, found her captured and well....

Rorvik got angry and torched the tower with himself in it, currently in a lighthouse recovering after fighting Vac to try and save Harmony.

Time to repair stuff with shadow. *challengeaccepted.jpg*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Aye...and Rorviks in a mental state of Marvin the Robot, morale crushed, severely wounded and over all just gone in the head.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Aye...and Rorviks in a mental state of Marvin the Robot, morale crushed, severely wounded and over all just gone in the head.

I'm so proud of Vacc. :>
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You keep screwing with The Shadowguard and The Dark Crusade and Nox is going to go after you. Next time you won't catch her weakened, and bereev me, it won' turn out well fo' chu.
Reply Quote
This sounds like something that would be extremely fun to get in on, though my guild is an OOC one. That being said, I'm curious to know if there's any way I can get involved. I do have a Warlock that's sitting around doing absolutely nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/25/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Ennara
This sounds like something that would be extremely fun to get in on, though my guild is an OOC one. That being said, I'm curious to know if there's any way I can get involved. I do have a Warlock that's sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

Sure, just contact one of the factions in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
01/25/2013 11:59 AMPosted by Nòx
You keep screwing with The Shadowguard and The Dark Crusade and Nox is going to go after you. Next time you won't catch her weakened, and bereev me, it won' turn out well fo' chu.

That would be you, and how many others now searching for Rorvik because...he kind of left the outpost and went into hiding, threw off his armor too in lieu for a disguise. Vaccaro went to mess with the Guard, Guard messed back :P.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Dear god ;-;
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/25/2013 12:22 PMPosted by Rorvik

That would be you, and how many others now searching for Rorvik because...he kind of left the outpost and went into hiding, threw off his armor too in lieu for a disguise. Vaccaro went to mess with the Guard, Guard messed back :P.

Fair enough, but keep in mind- luck's what nearly killed Nox last you met. If you'd not had something unlocked you wouldn't have been so successful. ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]