[A-RP] The Dark Crusade - Lawful Evil RP

90 Human Death Knight
01/25/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Härmony
Dear god ;-;

God has nothing to do with this. €.€ Now. Move along.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Correct...except now its constantly nagging at him, and always dogging his footsteps. Open of course for an rp later on to go with this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/25/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Rorvik
Correct...except now its constantly nagging at him, and always dogging his footsteps. Open of course for an rp later on to go with this.

I'm getting online within 4 hours. Maybe we'll RP then.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Sounds good, just getting dailies done and some random !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for... being online!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I hear you talking #@&* 'bout me, Ror. D:

Also, bumping because reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bumpity bump.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
.pmuB
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
A bump for the crusade!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
For the Crusade!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Fer the derkh cruserd!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just gonna say that I hope you discussed this with those Guilds you will be going after. Otherwise they can respectfully decline to be a part of this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/28/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Owin
Just gonna say that I hope you discussed this with those Guilds you will be going after. Otherwise they can respectfully decline to be a part of this.

Yes, we plan on it. We might be evil, but we've got manners. If they decline we'll ask another.
Edited by Nòx on 1/28/2013 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Darkbump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Secondary Darkbumpage.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
We're neutral Ebon Blade unfortunately, but this does sound awesome. I've heard that you're sensible in the way you handle IC conflict and such. It's great to have 'villains' who aren't the usual cops-and-robbers powergaming darklord... stuff. You're creating RP for those 'good' guilds. Kudos.

E: We do have 'evil' characters since the guild is an OOC construct, by the way, so I hope they're free to be in on this as individuals even though it isn't our thing as a guild. Actually, I swear one of our dark menders is a Damned cultist, I just don't know who... >:|
Edited by Evelyne on 1/30/2013 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We're neutral Ebon Blade unfortunately, but this does sound awesome. I've heard that you're sensible in the way you handle IC conflict and such. It's great to have 'villains' who aren't the usual cops-and-robbers powergaming darklord... stuff. You're creating RP for those 'good' guilds. Kudos.

E: We do have 'evil' characters since the guild is an OOC construct, by the way, so I hope they're free to be in on this as individuals even though it isn't our thing as a guild. Actually, I swear one of our dark menders is a Damned cultist, I just don't know who... >:|

Well, thank you! Appreciation is quite a treasure.
Reply Quote
What are the chances that rather than having a guild involved, you'd be open to having an individual attend? The character I have interested in poking about would go guised, of course.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
01/30/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Ziichi
What are the chances that rather than having a guild involved, you'd be open to having an individual attend? The character I have interested in poking about would go guised, of course.

We have a name for such things: supporters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump for upcoming events.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]