<Vigil> Realm Best CM Gr [9/9 CM:G Assist+]

90 Draenei Warrior
Meep for Zeals.
90 Troll Warlock
02/07/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Schwert
Meep for Zeals.
90 Tauren Death Knight
Piloted runs ? or the buyer runs with you himself ?
Edited by Offensive on 2/8/2013 6:12 AM PST
90 Tauren Death Knight
Your 2 replies answered my question.

Edited by Offensive on 2/8/2013 4:59 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
I don't like you very much.
100 Troll Hunter
Bump
90 Draenei Warrior
I want to know what happened up there. wat.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got 1 or 2 more spots for this Friday.
61 Undead Death Knight
do you only accept gold on malganis? or from other servers?
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Mal'Ganis for now.
90 Undead Warrior
Edit: Lol what.
Post intended for another thread showed up here.

Apparently I love you that much Zeals.
Edited by Schwert on 2/14/2013 4:46 PM PST
90 Troll Warlock
Bump.
90 Pandaren Priest
dost thou even hoist?
I'd like a carry, but there's no way I'll be able to pay 250k, unfortunately. I'm a pvp'er, lol.
If anyone in your guild would be interested in a sort of pvp/pve trade-off (like rbg carries/arena advice/2's caps, etc.), I'd be happy to come to an understanding!
90 Troll Warlock
I'd like a carry, but there's no way I'll be able to pay 250k, unfortunately. I'm a pvp'er, lol.
If anyone in your guild would be interested in a sort of pvp/pve trade-off (like rbg carries/arena advice/2's caps, etc.), I'd be happy to come to an understanding!

We're previous glads and/or glad capable players, so a PVP carry is unnecessary and therefore not a proper payment for our CM sales.

On a related note, Zeals and myself are possibly looking for a third to push for glad next season.
90 Undead Warrior
If only I wasn't abhorrent/new to PvP.

Up for Zeals!

We're previous glads and/or glad capable players, so a PVP carry is unnecessary and therefore not a proper payment for our CM sales.

On a related note, Zeals and myself are possibly looking for a third to push for glad next season.

Oh I see! Well, I can't promise the gold payout. I guess all I can say is that a serious and high-rated pvper would be indebted to you guys.
The players on the FPS I'm running are friends of mine. We started playing together last season and this season has been a blast. I'll probably be multi-comping with them again next season, but best of luck to you! Hope to see you in the arena
90 Undead Mage
interested..

but is 250k still the price for 9/9 gold?
Edited by Çozy on 3/17/2013 1:29 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]