5.2 Flawed logic and assumption [T2 Gear]

90 Human Hunter
Many people are trying to argue Blizzard is purely interested in the money (Which may be true) therefore they go out of there way to attribute the general population of the WoW community which are casual players. It just seems to me that T2 is one of the most gratifying achievements for most of these "casual players" so what would happen if you took possibly the only feat in reasonable reach for some of these players who don't put much time into the game, would the "casual player" lose interest in the game due to lack of goals? I haven't seen "casual" players spam trade chat "LF R1 or GLadiator push", I typically see the old "LF 3S for 2200 to get T2" ETC. I think Blizzard will be losing money if they implement this, from both casual and hardcore players.

We all know why high end players may or not oppose the the T2 changes, but i thought I would look at the other perspective.

Thanks,

Stay beautiful.

The things is though that the arena population is so small and insignificant that these changes are desperately needed in order to attract new players to arenas.
90 Human Death Knight
aww man.. I was actually pretty bummed out when I read about the T2 gear being acquirable by all. It would have been sweet to finally get 2.2 and then buy that gear..
90 Human Warrior
01/17/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Positron
You only took issue that he possibly banged your gf

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Is she still he´s girlfriend after that?

This is sad man, just sad.

JK IS HILARIOUS !!!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKK
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/18/2013 12:02 AMPosted by Poppychulox
Honest answer please, do you believe you deserve T2?

I do.

This is a computer game.

I pay the same subscription fee as you.
90 Undead Warlock
Honest answer please, do you believe you deserve T2?

I do.

This is a computer game.

ROFL

So, that entitles you to everything in said game as someone who puts in more effort? Do you deserve a 4.0 GPA simply because another student in the University (if you hypothetically attended university) has it and pays the same amount in tuition as you?

You are an imbecile.
Edited by Psyops on 1/18/2013 9:43 AM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
Many people are trying to argue Blizzard is purely interested in the money (Which may be true) therefore they go out of there way to attribute the general population of the WoW community which are casual players. It just seems to me that T2 is one of the most gratifying achievements for most of these "casual players" so what would happen if you took possibly the only feat in reasonable reach for some of these players who don't put much time into the game, would the "casual player" lose interest in the game due to lack of goals? I haven't seen "casual" players spam trade chat "LF R1 or GLadiator push", I typically see the old "LF 3S for 2200 to get T2" ETC. I think Blizzard will be losing money if they implement this, from both casual and hardcore players.

We all know why high end players may or not oppose the the T2 changes, but i thought I would look at the other perspective.

Thanks,

Stay beautiful.

wow alot to say comming from a win trader
90 Orc Death Knight

Thanks,

Stay beautiful.

I've never win traded in my life, that's quite a big statement coming from someone who cannot spell correctly.
90 Night Elf Priest
Just kidding your whole point is invalid because 50%+ of people with T2 got it by wintrading RBGs so they can roll over undergeared players in a crap arenabracket.

Why should people have to deal with T2 as a road block to high rating which deflates the ladders, anyway?
Edited by Avyris on 1/18/2013 9:51 AM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
01/18/2013 09:43 AMPosted by Psyops

I do.

This is a computer game.

ROFL

So, that entitles you to everything in said game as someone who puts in more effort? Do you deserve a 4.0 GPA simply because another student in the University (if you hypothetically attended university) has it and pays the same amount in tuition as you?

You are an imbecile.

Good argument my friend
+1
90 Orc Death Knight

Thanks,

Stay beautiful.

I've never win traded in my life, that's quite a big statement coming from someone who cannot spell correctly.

dude you cant even pass 1550 in arenas, and this is your first season with elite gear because you win traded so plz, pvpers will still have something to look forward to like titles which you'll nver get cause your a noob
90 Orc Death Knight

8000 arenas played with a highest rating of 2191. Yet you can nail 2400+ in RBGs.

Smells like wintrade to me, just sayin'.

I'm sorry DK's get oneshot by KFC, and to add onto that i haven't even done half of 8,000 3s games. I find more benefits from RBG's, so does other top DK arena players such as mes, phil, etc. Dk's just haven't been great lately
90 Gnome Warlock
I agree with the ddoser
90 Orc Death Knight

8000 arenas played with a highest rating of 2191. Yet you can nail 2400+ in RBGs.

I'm sorry DK's get oneshot by KFC, and to add onto that i haven't even done half of 8,000 3s games. I find more benefits from RBG's, so does other top DK arena players such as mes, phil, etc. Dk's just haven't been great lately

first of all kid i dont have high rating in rbgs cause its boring i dont rbg its for noobs tht cant arena to get t2 aka you, and if you were anygood in arenas youd know tht we dont get 1 shotted by kfc you just gotta play smart and your highest rating is 2191 with a 2300 team rating tht means you were playing with alot higher rated players and still couldnt break 2.2k so yea your a noob
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shocking - all the RBG heroes are against the change.

Having said that, it'd be nice if they added some vanity items/mounts for players 2,200 rated. RBGs excluded of course.
90 Orc Death Knight

first of all kid i dont have high rating in rbgs cause its boring i dont rbg its for noobs tht cant arena to get t2 aka you, and if you were anygood in arenas youd know tht we dont get 1 shotted by kfc you just gotta play smart and your highest rating is 2191 with a 2300 team rating tht means you were playing with alot higher rated players and still couldnt break 2.2k so yea your a noob

34-27 at 1800 MMR on a backwater BG, please stop the trolling and take a language arts class..
90 Night Elf Hunter
01/18/2013 09:43 AMPosted by Psyops

I do.

This is a computer game.

ROFL

You are an imbecile.

Why so hostile?

University is an institute of higher learning

WoW is a computer game for entertainment, people play it for fun

They are not even remotely the same. But let me humor you and use them as comparison. In university, my fellow student would all have access to the same teaching facilities, lectures and textbooks, yes? Of course it is, because that is fair. However, our GPA will likely be different, highlighting differences in our abilities.

Using WoW analogy, "the facilities, lectures and textbooks" is your gear, the "GPA" is your rating.
90 Orc Death Knight

34-27 at 1800 MMR on a backwater BG, please stop the trolling and take a language arts class..
26 seconds ago

dude did you even hit 2k in arnenas this season well i did and got farmed by a god comp and you just so much !@#$ tht you gave up in arenas your probably got carried to 2100 by ret dk a 2350 rated team and you couldnt braek 2.2k? your pathetic ontop of tht you cant arean for %^-* this season id love to see you pass 1800 and btw dumbass im not at 1800 mmr take another look, lol and you dont even have a team girl this is your first season with t2 cause you win traded and now your !@#$%ing about changes? kid quit the game
90 Troll Shaman
Maybe now we'll see more people spamming trade with "LF1M 3v3 Glad push" instead of 2200 push because they feel they may have a chance now that they have their weapon. There is always something higher that people can strive for, if they ever feel that one step along the way is too hard they give up entirely.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]