5.2 Flawed logic and assumption [T2 Gear]

90 Tauren Druid
@psyops regarding calculators and school.

You keep going wrong in your attempt to compare school to arenas, because there is nothing in school which is like T2. Both a reward AND a tool. There's nothing really like that in school, because it would be considered pretty unethical... If there were, it would be like this:

"Only the top 10% of students can have access to the library."
In this made up situation, the library access is both a reward and a tool.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Of course it's about the money for rbg carry sellers like Poppy and Bailamos. They're losing income with this change.

How do they get away with it? I thought Blizzard was really strict on this aspect. Apparently not strict enough
1 Night Elf Warrior

No thanks, I'm staying anonymous. :) Don't want to risk getting ddos-ed by Poppy.

You are an idiot if you think you can get DDoSed simply because you posted on your main unless you've already gave him your Skype for some reason (in which case you're still an idiot.)

I know how ddos works. I don't change skype names so there's always the chance my skype might get passed on. Poppy doesn't have my skype. Go sit back down in your corner before you blow a blood vessel. :)
1 Night Elf Warrior
Of course it's about the money for rbg carry sellers like Poppy and Bailamos. They're losing income with this change.

How do they get away with it? I thought Blizzard was really strict on this aspect. Apparently not strict enough

They handle business on skype, never in-game chat logs.
71 Dwarf Hunter
And what most RBG heroes don't seem to understand is on AJ, most top arena players figured 2200 for t2 died a long time ago because of all the "rated bg junkies."

Blizz really want the arenas to thrive again? Take away RBGs for a season, watch what happens.

I bet you'd have people like Pop struggling for 2200 in arena again (which he never got), but hey he got it in rbgs I guess that's np.
Edited by Baskalisk on 1/18/2013 11:55 AM PST
90 Orc Mage
with practice and skill. Muscle comes into this category.

Another T1 advocate, Buddy! Take everything you just said and toss it out the window. Makes no since, You said

01/18/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Prophexor
how hard you can tackle someone comes with practice and skill.

Then you say

01/18/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Prophexor
If you don’t train your muscle for next year you will lose that muscle

Ok, if you don't have the skill to get T2 "Muscle" then you don't deserve it. As you said "Muscle" comes in later. The last i checked the better you get the more you receive.

If pops analogy is to complex for you guys to grasp, Try this one.

Say someone with no job (t2) one day says, "Hey, Im going to get off my butt and get a job (t2) today" so he walks to the bank and says "hire me as bank manager" In other words "Give me T2".

So this guy has no experience, nor has he earned his T2 or manager spot but yet he gets both. How in the world would it be fair to those who spent months or years working at the bank (playing wow) and the next guy that walks in gets the manager spot free!!

Really think about what you are saying before you say it.
90 Orc Warlock
I don't know what you're talking about here in regards to 'casual PvPers.' There are no casuals getting 2200+ in arena this season legitimately.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I find it amusing that a lot of the people complaining are from the same realm....
Edited by Kentolos on 1/18/2013 11:58 AM PST
1 Human Warrior
You think Blizzard dont analyze this type of issues with great determination? they knw they might lose a % of their paying subscribers but the total picture is that they will gain more % of $ at the end, the truth is that people complaining represent around 2% of the total wow community, and believe me as soon as this news starts spreading your gonna start seeing old friends coming back to wow.
90 Orc Mage
01/18/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Kentolos
from the same realm....

Big boy realm - Cant hang with the big dogs stay on the porch. Just because you get t2 doesnt mean you will be able to hang.
I agree with this post 100%! This is crazy! Breaking 2.2k is the most amazing thing in the game! They want to take this away so that the casuals can have their way! I have always respected blizzards decesions and thought that they have gone in the right direction, but this is crazy.
1 Troll Warrior

Another T1 advocate, Buddy! Take everything you just said and toss it out the window. Makes no since, You said

@thirtytwox

The only people with T2 weps that are actually posting and crying about the changes are buyers. Stop throwing away your money kid. No high end pvper would ever cry on these forums about these changes unless they are involved with sales.
Edited by Lokpio on 1/18/2013 12:06 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
I , for one, do NOT want equality. I prefer when my opponents cannot put up a worthy fight. I will beat them anyway, cause I'm better, so the T2 saves me time cause I can pwn baddies faster.

I always liked playing around 2200 mmr cause its so fun to crush the dreams of those that are sooo close they can taste it. I mean, there isn't much gear disparity at actual high ratings - 2400+. I love cleaving down those guys running a viable comp at 2400 but haven't gotten there yet so my TSG counter to them farms 40 off em lol. Hello multi glad RMP, your skills are nothing compared to my T2 two-hander haha.

I always thought it was stupid how arena tournaments normalized ilvl. I mean, thats like rewarding the guys who didn't have time to farm up their full gear set cause they felt like playing an alt or couldn't finish their gear around all the interviews and PR they do. The guys that don't have those distractions shouldn't have their advantage taken away.

I remember one time snutz just came back and was trying to qualify for blizzcon. He barely did without perfect gear on a second account and with a little help from his friends (allegedly). But then they just gave him the same ilvl gear as everyone else for the tournament. Whats up with that? It's like they wanted fair fights or something. Life isn't fair lol!

This is the most fantastic post ever!
90 Orc Mage
01/18/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Lokpio
hat are actually posting and crying about the changes are buyers

Are you employing im a buyer? If so your my friend a fool and highly clueless indeed.
90 Undead Warlock
01/18/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Anurakis

Are you employing im a buyer? If so your my friend a fool and highly clueless indeed.

No, but I can safely claim you may suffer from a mild case of the downs.

Simple typographical error =/= mild case of the downs rofl.
90 Orc Mage
01/18/2013 12:06 PMPosted by Anurakis
No, but I can safely claim

Small minded people always resort to calling names. Also noticed you have no T2.
1 Human Warrior
01/18/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Thirtytwox
hat are actually posting and crying about the changes are buyers

Employing? you do have downs!
90 Blood Elf Priest

No, but I can safely claim you may suffer from a mild case of the downs.

Simple typographical error =/= mild case of the downs rofl.

Tomorrow. Prepare your mind for the ultimate experience of exposition.

01/18/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Thirtytwox
No, but I can safely claim

Small minded people always resort to calling names. Also noticed you have no T2.

Yeah weren't keen on wintrading.
Edited by Anurakis on 1/18/2013 12:14 PM PST
90 Orc Mage
Please stay on topic Anurakis, Dont let your "ADHD" get the best of you.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]