Solo Kel'Thuzad 25?

90 Human Paladin
P1 doesnt need explanation. P2, switch to Insight when adds come out, keep moving around so a Fissure doesn't sneak up on you with all the adds covering the floor. Ezpz.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
have to use Seal of Insight and Hammer of Righteousness when his minions start summoning. I managed to stay alive long enough using those two abilites and spamming Word of Glory at the appropriate times. I also suggest picking up this trinket which will increase healing alot during its duration every 1 minute.

This was done in ret spec btw

Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Victory
Edited by Tuslaw on 1/20/2013 10:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I am not technically necroing this thread, it is one of the top results in google for "how to defeat Kel'Thuzad"

I think KT is bugged, i was googling this because at the end of p1, for 5 times in a row, KT just despawns. Using this thread, im convinced now KT is bugged.

I am a solo paladin, cleared all of Naxx but cant finish off KT.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Air
You can't go to the bug report forums and make a thread on your paladin saying it's bugged? Thread's been dead for over a year even if it's the top result on goggle you shouldn't have necroed it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
So the next guy who googles it gets no new information?

I found this thread, i added information. This was not intended to be a bug report, though you are right, one should be sent in.

Simply a thread about KT, and how solo he just despawns now, in contrast to the information out there. Right now, everything says it is possible. This information happens to be wrong.

This was an update. /shrug
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Air
11/07/2014 02:39 PMPosted by Cadsuane
Right now, everything says it is possible.

Based on the content from this thread? Keep in mind the new expac added a lot of new things and sometimes it screws up with old content.

Whatever, !@#$ happens.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Kel'thuzad's not bugged, but some of his minions are. Don't attack the minions in phase 1 until they come out of the alcoves, it causes the encounter to despawn
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Dunno, i do it every week on 25 with my ret :/ lol
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Did it the other day and no problems.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I do Naxx25 every week, and I have definitely run into the reset bug if I run around outside of that main green ring on KT too often. But if I stay within it and just let things come to me, it seems very stable.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]