New Server Name Proposal

76 Orc Warrior
I elect the Twisting Nether, RP-PvP realm in the Shadowburn BG, be renamed The Dookin' Grounds.

Imagine the possibilities. The fresh name, relevant to the current expansion, will bring droves of players who want to be part of a snazzy new branding. We could have a beautiful new site dedicated to the server. The Dookin' Gazette.

It's brilliant. I know you think it's brilliant too.
Reply Quote
Simply Amazing
Reply Quote
76 Orc Warrior
Iknorite?
Reply Quote
01/18/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Kisaragï
Simply Amazing

where yo clothes?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
i approve of this post

edit: ALSO HI MOKTHAK
Edited by Reclaimerstx on 2/11/2013 6:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
New Server Name
"Barrens"
... Nothing is here anymore. And those of us who are still here, are just trolls bad mouthing the next player or guild on how bad they are and how much better we are...

With items that no one buys on the AH because people have them inflated for 500% of average server price.

Plus, the bots are thick.
Reply Quote
76 Orc Warrior
New Server Name
"Barrens"
... Nothing is here anymore. And those of us who are still here, are just trolls bad mouthing the next player or guild on how bad they are and how much better we are...

With items that no one buys on the AH because people have them inflated for 500% of average server price.

Plus, the bots are thick.

Look at it this way: If you rename it The Dookin' Grounds, you still essentially capture the spirit of the server, right? Right?
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Monk
I'm against this....
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Haha...this is a dookin' awful idea :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
No, the whole reason I joined this server when I first started playing WoW, was because of the name.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL... it will OOK you in the Dooker :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]