Alt Run - Looking for more - Fridays 7 ST

90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm looking for a few DPS for a mostly guild alt run. We go Fridays from 7-11 server.

We've had some trouble getting traction with the run and are looking to pick up a couple people who will show up every week, bring their own flasks and pots, and know the fights. Right now we are only working on normal and haven't even done a full clear of HOF, but we anticipate that we'll be doing full clears of all the raids as soon as we get a stable group. We will eventually plan to do heroics.

Loot Rules: You can win gear for main spec, but after you win one item, you will have to pass on the next item you need if another person rolls on it. If both people have one loot win then it goes by rolls. Off spec loot isn't tracked. BOEs are sometimes sold (if they're worth anything) and the profit divided among the loot. If it's a crappy BOE we just roll off for it.

Right now our group is half alts of main raiders and half retired raiders. Some of those retired people don't know all the fights, so there will be a learning curve as we get to new fights.

Our current group is:

2 DK tanks
1 resto/ele shaman
1 holy pally
1 holy priest
1 warlock
1 mage
1 DPS monk

Like I said ... looking for DPS that is going to be reliable, knowledgable about the fights on at least normal mode and committed to going every week. I'd like to get a hunter, a rogue, cat druid or something else we don't already have.

I might also need a healer, so let me know if you're interested in that too.

If you have questions ask here or find me in game. I'm usually online around round raid time - weds/thurs/sun 8-12 server. If i'm not around look for Esoth, he can answer questions too.

If interested, post here indicating your level of experience and an armory link to the toon you want to go on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
found one person, could still use another DPS
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Dont' make me beg people
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Move your run to Sunday's and Lolafk would be willing to make a return to your group. Sadly my free time on Friday's is no more.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Can't, we raid on Sunday nights. What about anyone else in Alpha? Will you ask for me? What about any of your guys that used to go?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
01/24/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Bellagraced
Can't, we raid on Sunday nights. What about anyone else in Alpha? Will you ask for me? What about any of your guys that used to go?

That's right, I forgot you all raid Sunday nights.

Funny story, we have lost about 70% of our roster since last our alts played with yours. Hence our poopoo ranking and my heightened stress levels. I am all that remains from the joint group that we used to run.

I can put it out there, but I don't think the means and/or interest to do alt stuff on Friday nights exists, within Alpha at least.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Sorry to hear about your roster trouble. Thanks for trying.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
OK, so not to beat a dead horse...but I still need bodies.

Not sure why alt and pug runs are so hard to find this xpac. I don't expect anyone to be out grinding rep or VP capping on their alts. Just need a few reliable people who want to go every week.

We don't bite or smell bad, I promise (at least I don't...not sure about some of the others...)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]