Most Overpowered Class in 5.2?

80 Gnome Warlock
So i have a 85 warrior at the moment going to probably play it in 5.2. But i was wondering what other class should i level up so that i can be op come next patch. I was thinking rogue possibly? What are your guys's suggestions?
Edited by Squeechies on 1/5/2013 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
i will put my money on monks .
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Play a gnome holy priest, you can get out of anything with racial, and you get a heal that when someone dies they dont die lol, than if you happen to die , you can still heal omg op much? ya holy priest is the way to go :~)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Rogues. They are hitting like trucks with T2 so with buffs...worst than Cata.

And I don't know what else. Warriors have a huge uptime on targets, they are annoying.

On the other hand. Holy paly and resto druid CC is out of control. trully it's game breaking.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Warriors, rogues, and monks are pushing out near unhealable sustain damage on the PTR, with Warriors being the best. That TFB change has made warriors flat out stupid. Rogue openers are pretty much - (blow defensive cooldowns or die), and once monks get 20 stacks of tiger brew it's pretty much GG since every minute with 10stacks + trinket they can do insane damage/pressure.

Oh and now that every rogue has step + prep you can not get away from them. They are just as bad as warriors pre-avatar nerf.

Season 13 is going to be funz...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Make toons on the ptr and find out for yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Rogue , Unholy dks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Rogues. They are hitting like trucks with T2 so with buffs...worst than Cata.

And I don't know what else. Warriors have a huge uptime on targets, they are annoying.

On the other hand. Holy paly and resto druid CC is out of control. trully it's game breaking.

Resto druid CC in 5.2 is out of control? Really? Cyclone shares a DR with basically everything in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Can you show that warrior damage is significantly increasing?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/05/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Primiez
Oh and now that every rogue has step + prep you can not get away from them. They are just as bad as warriors pre-avatar nerf.

Dmg aside you're saying a 24sec cd gap closer + prep= 12sec gap closer, 30sec gap closer, with a 20sec immunity to all snares and roots.

Overtuned burst is one thing but lets not just act like everything is god mode.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Rogue
I dind't see any buffs to rogues dmg in 5.2

It looks like our mobility/survival is buffed with prep being baselined, then there is the added auto attack to ST but that isn't that popular of a talent, Marked for death looks like a better choice.

If you can handle a rogue now (5.1) their dmg isn't any diffrent in 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
oh you want to be OP?

survival hunters, they're gonna be everywhere. check it

This is a joke right?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
dks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]