489 Windwalker Monk LF Progression Guild

90 Human Monk
I've been playing WoW since MC and have been raiding on and off ever since.

I started a Monk and while I love the class, I am not so happy about my guild's progression. Depending on what days you raid, I could do anywhere from 2 to 4 days.

For the two days, it would be have to be one of Monday through Friday since those are the only days I can ask off from work.

I can do four days if it's after 11:00 PM CST on Sunday-Thursday.

I am also available before 3 CST on Saturday and Sunday.

I'm pretty serious about raiding but I'm really lighthearted and drama is just not for me :P

I also have a MW off-spec that I'm gearing up as well just in case.

Contact me here or at Liam#1393 if you'd like. No preference on faction. Even willing to faction change if it's right for me.

Thanks for reading this :)
Edited by Tsukimi on 1/6/2013 7:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Damnsonn!

Would love to chat with you!!! Please send me a RID request at your earliest convenience.

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for some of our 10man teams!

Current Guild Progression is 13/16 Normal and 2/16 Heroic

Check out our guild website and let me know if any of the raid times interest you or need any more info, please contact me or one of the officers.

My Real ID: izmebe#1812
The guild master’s Real ID: shadyshen@yahoo.com (Pnutbutter)
Guild website: http://shadyshenanigans.enjin.com

Good luck in your search and I hope to hear from you soon!
Broll on Gul’dan
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Hey, thanks for the reply. I'll check you out when I get home later tonight.

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
<Exile> is the top 25man progression guild on Blade's Edge (PvE-PST). We raid a little earlier than most Pacific Time guilds because most of our raid core is located in the EST time zone.

This raid team is a tight-knit group. Drama is not tolerated in any way. While we do take raiding seriously and care about progression, we like to have fun and joke around as well, so long as it's not hindering our progression. We are typically pretty active on off-nights as well. We have plenty of active PvPers, and we usually have alt runs going for current tier raids.

Raid times are:
Tuesday: 8-12 PM EST
Wednesday: 8-12 PM EST
Thursday: 8-12 PM EST

Current Progression:
16/16 normal tier 14
6/6 heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
1/6 heroic Heart of Fear

Recruiting Needs:

Paladin (medium), Death Knight (medium), Warrior (medium)

Priest (high), Druid (medium), Paladin (medium), Monk (medium), Shaman (low)

Melee DPS:
Warrior (medium), Shaman (medium) Rogue (low), Death Knight (low)

Ranged DPS:
Mage (high), Shaman (high), Warlock (medium), Priest (medium)

and exceptional players of ANY CLASS!! There is always competition for core spots, and we are always trying to push our rank higher. If you think you're a great player, please apply!

Feel free to put in an application at:

You can also contact me (Thesausage#1392) or any other guild member in-game with any questions. Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

<Valhallas Finest> is currently recruiting all exceptional players of all roles, classes, and specs. We are currently 3/6H MSV, 6/6 HoF, and 4/4 ToES.

About Us
<Valhallas Finest> is the premier Alliance raid guild on server Maiev-US. We were founded during Dragon Soul, after the founding members' guild broke up off server. Valhallas was formed to be the first progression focused, and high ranked, raid guild on Maiev-US. Thus far, we have successfully been working towards this goal.

We finished Dragon Soul 8/8H, alliance first. Currently, in Mists of Pandaria Tier 14 we are still the leader of Alliance Progression. In addition, we are in heavy competition with the former uncontested realm first team on Horde for the Server First Heroic Kills.

Furthermore, on January 8th, 2013, Valhallas Finest became the first raiding guild on server to go 25m! In order to facilitate the needs of a 25m raid team, we are opening up our recruitment to all classes, specs, and roles (with certain emphasis on particular classes, see below).

Current Tier
3/6HEROIC - Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 - Heart of Fear
4/4 - Terrace of Endless Spring

Previous Achievements:

Recruitment Needs
ALL exceptional players are considered, of any class, spec, or role! We are always looking to improve our roster!

BLOOD Death Knight - High Need
Hunter - High Need
DPS Shaman - High Need
BALANCE Druid - High Need
SHADOW Priest - High Need

Valhallas Finest currently raids four nights a week! We are on a West Coast server, however our roster is split between East Coast and West Coast players, so our times attempt to fit both time zones' schedule.

All times below are in server time, which is US Pacific time.
Tuesday -- 6:30-9:30PM
Wednesday -- 7:30-9:30PM
Thursday -- 6:30-9:30PM
Sunday -- 5:00-9:00PM

Following progression, our raid times typically scale down to 1-2 nights a week, depending on how long farm content takes to clear each week. In addition, we try to run 10m alt runs on Friday/Saturday, which are completely optional. We never ask our raiders to attend extra, optional, or extended nights/times! Our schedule is set in stone and we respect the busy schedules of our members.

Basic Requirements
    - We try to maintain a drama free and mature raid environment, so an 18+ age limit is recommended (Special cases may warrant exceptions).
    - Attendance is extremely important to any serious raid group, especially a 25m. Due to this, we require 90% attendance from our raiders. We understand real life happens, however this should not be regular occurrences.
    - An essential part to raiding, especially at a high level, is the ability to take criticism and improve based on feedback given to you. If you think you are doing everything absolutely perfect and have zero room for improvement, you are not for us.
    - Have knowledge of all of this tier's encounters. Our leadership will explain our strategy before initial pulls on progression, however we will not explain every individual mechanic. This is up to our raiders to learn prior to raid time.
    - Have a positive attitude towards pushing progression and rankings. Server Firsts, or other notable kill rankings, are rarely done in few pulls. Progression will involve wiping on bosses for a reasonable amount of time before kills.
    - Have a sense of humor! We are serious in progression and raiding, however most of us are friends in game, outside of raiding! Comradery and player cohesion is important to having a group that raids together well!

Interested? Read On!
If you believe everything above applies to you well, then you might just make a perfect addition to our team! Now what? Well, there are a number of ways to get a hold of us.

First, feel free to fill out an application over on our website (http://vfguild.guildlaunch.com)!! In addition, feel free to contact me in game for more details:

In Game Name: Lavathing
Server: Maiev-US Alliance
Battletag: Lavathing#1391

For the more expedited response we recommend applying at the website AND attempting to contact us in game!

Thank you for considering <Valhallas Finest> and good luck on your guild search!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
Hey Tsukimi,

I'm an officer of Peachy Keen, a competitive 25-man raiding guild on Stormreaver. We currently have an opening for a Windwalker Monk in our raids. You can find out more information or fill out an application on our guild site www.peachykeenguild.com. Any questions can be answered by an officer (Bunniculla, Drorgurro, or myself) in-game or in an email at pkleaders@gmail.com.

Raid Schedule:
7:00 to 11:30 PM CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Current Progress:
6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
4/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
1/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring

Guild Accomplishments:
WotLK: Death's Demise
WotLK: Heroic Lich King
Cata: Heroic Nefarian
Cata: Heroic Cho'gall
Cata: Heroic Sinestra
Cata: Heroic Ragnaros
Cata: Heroic Madness of Deathwing
Realm First Challenge Conquerors: Gold
Heroic Will of the Emperor

You may also add my RealID: rcs.peachy@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I think I have a group that fits your availability and can use a Windwalker Monk (or Mistweaver if you prefer)

We are an established guild of all adults - a true community of players.
We have semi-hardcore, progression minded raiding on a light schedule.

Recruit Spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7393419306

More info about us and to apply, visit http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Awesome. I'm gonna check out these threads and see which are right for me.

Bump in the meanwhile.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi Tsukimi. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). I think you should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to buff up our 25-man team. As far as raids go, all 25 spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
  • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
  • Current Progression: 6/6 MV, 6/6 HoF, 2/4 ToeS

Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Hi Tsukimi! Not sure if our times would work for you, but feel free to check us out!

Apotheosis reached new heights of success in Cataclysm and continue to excel in Mists of
We improved with every tier, culminating in multiple server first achievements in the final tier of Cataclysm. Dragon Soul saw Apotheosis go 8/8H, get our meta-drakes and get our first-ever server first kill on Heroic Hagara and acquire the server's first set of Fangs
of the Father.

We continue to be the leading 25-man guild on the server. We already have 4 server firsts (Normal Mel'jarak, Amber Shaper, Shek'Zeer, and Protectors.) We have a really strong raid foundation continuing into the new expansion and are looking to add a few fresh faces! Join our 9-hour a week, 25-man raid guild and be a part of a fun-loving, respectful number one guild.

We pride ourselves on being an adult guild with an inclusive atmosphere, while maintaining a
serious attitude to raiding. If this sounds like a good place to call home for a new expansion,
we might be the guild for you.

Apotheosis of Eldre'Thalas is a 25-man Alliance raiding guild. We are an active guild, both in-game and out, with raids three nights a week (Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12am ET, invites at 8:45pm), an alt run on Mondays, rated battlegrounds on Wednesdays and LFRs/old content runs fairly frequently.

People are always talking to each other: our guild forums are super-active, we have a sizeable number of guildies on Twitter and many of the members also have active blogs. Several members play other games together as well, including D3, SWTOR, League of Legends, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, Civ V, etc.)

Our best quality is our consistency - in this atmosphere of raiding, going down to 10 mans, cancelling raids, etc., we have maintained a solid 25 man raiding roster and will continue to do so.

MOP progression:
T14: 16/16 N, 3/6H MSV

Cataclysm progression:
T13: 8/8 HM & Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
T12: 6/7 HM & Glory of the Firelands Raider
T11: 7/13 HM

Where are you located?
We're Alliance-side on Eldre'Thalas! Our website is: http://www.apotheosis-now.com/main/

What are you looking for?
Skilled & experienced players of the following classes:
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Windwalker Monk
Enhancement Shaman

All appropriately-geared and experienced DPS classes are welcome to apply.

When are your raids?
During progression, we raid three hours a night, three hours a week for 9 hours of raiding.
Tuesdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Thursdays: 9pm ET - midnight ET
Sundays: 9pm ET - midnight ET

All raiders are expected to maintain 75% attendance (9 of 12 raids in a given month, roughly).

Do you have a "bench"?
We don't have a "bench" but we have people on standby most nights. People are swapped in and out with regularity, officers, raiders and initiates alike. It is rare that you will be sat for an entire evening. Swapouts usually occur around the halfway mark of the raid, around 10:30pm ET, or on a per boss basis. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm and guildies are expected to be online no later than 8:50pm ET so that we can pull promptly at 9pm.

How do you deal with loot?
We use the EPGP loot system with some variations on item costs.

What benefits do I have as a raiding member of Apotheosis?
- Guild repairs available 24/7, not just progression nights
- Feasts dropped prior to every boss pull
- Raider-ranked members may request enchants and gems for their main spec raiding gear from the guild bank for free
- Steady progression, repeated boss kills
- Reliable raiding schedule. Check our World of Logs calendar and you'll see that we raid very reliably and very regularly: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/97494/
- Doing other stuff with guildies: 90 randoms, challenge modes, alt runs, arena or rated battlegrounds. We're a very active guild with a lot going on!

How do I apply?
Head over to our website at:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask:

Battletag: Serrinnelol#1177
Email: recruitment@apotheosis-now.com
Twitter: @SerrinneWoW

Recruitment Officer, Apotheosis (A)
Eldre'Thalas (US), PVE/EST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
About Us

<Classic> of Mal’Ganis, formerly known as <Crits>, was founded back in early 2009 and has been raiding on weekends ever since. Our membership is comprised of adults from all walks of life: working professionals, homemakers, university students, parents, etc. Many of our members have substantial commitments outside of the game, so we emphasize making the most of the few hours we have each week. We are a tight-knit team of like-minded players who desire to raid both skillfully and enjoyably. We expect our raiding core to show a high degree of motivation and dedication to our progression as a guild. We continuously strive to be the best we can be, and seek out all challenges that each content cycle has to offer.

Current Guild Progression

• Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic | 6/6 Normal
• Heart of Fear: 3/6 Heroic | 6/6 Normal
• Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 Normal

Cataclysm Guild Progression

• Tier 11: 12/12 Normal | 13/13 Heroic
• Tier 12: 7/7 Normal | 7/7 Heroic + Glory of the Firelands Raider
• Tier 13: 8/8 Normal | 8/8 Heroic + Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider

Raid Schedule

Group 1
• Friday and Saturday nights 7:30 PM - 12:00 AM CST (8:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST)

Group 2
• Saturday and Sunday nights 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST)

Our Expectations

• Independent research of boss mechanics, strategies and videos.
• Independent and up-to-date research on your class.
• A dual spec with a viable set of gear.
• A willingness to rotate in and out with other players of the same class/spec/role.
• An ability to take criticism in stride and improve performance under fire.
• Sufficient resources to always come prepared with the best, including consumables, enchants, etc.
• Mumble and microphone.

Current Recruitment

Group 1 MSV: 6/6 Heroic | HOF: 3/6 Heroic | Terrace: 4/4 Normal

(1) Mage
(1) Resto Druid or (1) Mistweaver Monk

Group 2 MSV: 4/6 Heroic | HOF: 6/6 Normal | Terrace: 4/4 Normal

(1) Holy Paladin
(1) Windwalker monk
(1) Shadow Priest
(1) DPS Shaman

How to Apply

Visit our website www.classic-guild.net or contact an officer directly:

• Amnesty
• Juandisimo
• Scrable
• Irsemployee

As always, regardless of current recruitment needs, if you are talented, skilled, and interested in joining, please submit an application.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
If you're still looking consider dropping us an app: http://www.acdsheep.com

We're currently without a WW Monk and sure could use one. You seem to fit the bill BUT I understand your restrictive schedule and if ours could work for you consider dropping us an app. If not, good luck on your search :)

Raid Times:

* EST - 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM on Wednesdays and Thursdays
    * EST - 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM on Sundays
    * Invites go out 15 minutes before the raid begins.

About us:

<Electric Sheep> is an established 25 man raiding guild on Kargath-US a PvE EST Chicago datacenter server that has been raiding since Vanilla.

We have a unique mix of a casual approach to the game combined with a serious approach to raiding. We understand that real life is always a priority, but during raids we expect players to be capable, prepared, and communicative. It is this attitude that allows us to make such significant progress in the game while only raiding about 10 hours a week.

Raid spots are given out on a raid-by-raid basis based on whoever signs up for a particular night. There is no set raid team. Progression raid spots are given out based very heavily on merit, farm raid spots are more dispersed to give new members an opportunity to show their ability.

On a personal note the guild is full of great people and amazing officers. The guild is and has been drama free. Everyone is treated with respect by all members of the guild. It can be a great home if you're looking for one

Loot System:

Loot is distributed based on our own version of a zero-sum DKP system that we call Electric Sheep Points, or ESP, that is updated for each player week by week. Items are assigned a cost based on their ilvl, what slot they go in (armor, jewelery, weapon, etc...), and our progress through the tier. As time goes on, the price of items declines, which puts a premium on getting something first, and allows newer players and alts to get items from older content at a discount.

When an item drops, anyone who wants it /rolls and posts their ESP in raid chat. The person with the highest roll who has sufficient ESP to cover the cost is awarded the item. There is no discussion necessary, and no bidding.

You gain ESP by showing up to raids on time, staying the whole time, and for attempts on bosses (so if we don't get any drops you still earn points), based on the amount of points people spend for items that week.

Recruit Policy:

Recruits undergo a roughly 1 month "trial period" after joining the guild, after which a decision to accept or decline the recruit is made. Recruits have normal loot privileges during their trial period, and begin with 5 ESP (which is sufficient to roll for most types of items, depending on progression).

More Info:

If you want to learn more about the guild or have any questions regarding recruitment, please visit our forum at http://www.acdsheep.com or contact an officer in-game. Good people to try are Dibbler, Remain, Alayne, Akorah or ask a member if there are currently any officers online or on alts.

Hope to hear from you soon! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)