Are you a skilled player, but have a limited amount of time to play? Have you joined guilds of your skill level, but then find out that they are filled with egos, kids, or drama? Are you looking for a group of players that value their limited time to play, share the same goals as you, and want to have fun in a mature environment while doing so? If so, Incendiary Legion and our newly forming 2nd Raid Team might be a perfect fit for you!
Incendiary Legion (http://www.incendiarylegion.com/about-us) currently is recruiting for a newly forming 2nd 10-man Raid Team. We expect a lot out of our players, through great damage/healing/survivability, consistency, and utility. We have been known to find the hidden gems, players that have great skill but not much current history to back it up, so don't be afraid to apply.
We currently need the following:
- Agility leather DPS
We are still working out the details of schedule, it can change if needed, but this is what we have so far:
- Weekdays 8:30-11:30 Server Time (EST), Wednesday and Friday
- Members from Incendiary Legion's existing raid team will help fill spots when needed, if they are able (lockout and/or alt permitting)
As a member of Incendiary Legion you can expect:
- A guild leadership that discusses and approves changes which are good for the guild, even if this means some changes may take some time
- The ability to communicate to the guild leadership your concerns and/or frustrations to help resolve the issue(s) (or at least make the issue(s) know)
- A guild that is like a family, caring about the individual
- A community of mature individuals
- Voice chat outside of raids, as well as in
Incendiary Legion is a semi-hardcore raiding guild made up of like-minded adults. We are made up of skilled players that research and know their class/role, research and discuss raid strategy, and push themselves and their teammates to the best of their abilities. We are not afraid of wiping, and as long as we are making progress, of any sort, we will be having fun while doing so. And when we finally kill a boss, we won’t argue about the loot. Loot is simply a secondary reward to the primary reward of progressing (which also helps us progress more). Most of our players have professional jobs and/or families to care for, so we like to make our raiding time count.
Our guild vision:
- Efficient – Not making people wait on you because you wanted to see how long you could survive in the lava, shadow goo, green slime etc. Knowing the fights to the best of your ability before an attempt to prevent overlong explanations.
- Focused – Not relying on someone to call out every single thing.
- Professional – Being able to step out of a raid gracefully if asked to. Not being a sore loser when you don’t get the loot you want. Not rage quitting when we don’t faceroll a boss.
- Mature – You don’t have to be gentlemanly or ladylike but please have some respect for people. I’m sure most of us have heard our fair share of fart jokes so I think we can put those aside now… however, “that’s what she said” jokes are totally fine… but only if it’s hilarious.
- Skilled – Staying up to date (researching) on main class/spec/role, able to adapt to new ideas quickly, learns to counter mechanics in a reasonable amount of time.
- Humorous – One can be funny while being all of the above. This is a game after all, have some fun with it. But it is important to know that not everyone shares the same definition of “fun”.
Full details can be found on our website (About Us and Recruitment pages): http://www.incendiarylegion.com/
If you have any questions you may contact Hollyriku (BattleTag: Ajarn#1957) or Sixtywatt via PM on the Guild forums or in game.