479 Prot Pally LF Guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am looking for a raiding guild with a good group of people to raid with. I have a ret OS as well at 463. I have been raiding as a tank since BC. I am knowledgeable on all the MoP fights. I am available Tues-Fri 7p-12p EST. if u have any further questions feel free to ask.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hand of Palandine is RECRUITING

We’re a 25 player Alliance raiding guild located on the Perenolde server. Our guild was formed on December 9th, 2004. We’re currently opening our recruitment to replace players with less than stellar attendance or performance.

We’re looking for players that understand raiding is a commitment made to a group of 24 other players. We understand that not everyone will be able to attend ever raid, as from time to time real life issues creep up, we’re willing to work with that as long as you communicate with us the days you will not be able to attend.

We’re definitely not interested in players that only raid for themselves and whenever they decide they think they should log on.

As an incentive to players that are substantially further progressed than our current progress, their server transfers costs will be covered.

If you happen to be further progressed and actually don’t mind helping others, we’re definitely interested in you.

Below is a list of classes we would like to bolster our raid team with. We do not need all that is listed below, but it would be nice have additional players for days others cannot attend raids.

If you are worried about not being a CORE raider, we believe in rewarding players who performance and attendance is solid, basically your spot is yours to earn and keep.

We are looking for:
[Tanks:]
[1] Tank (warrior, death knight, monk or druid)
[1] Off-spec tank (any class)

[Healers:]
[1] Monk
[2] Shaman
[1] Paladin
[1] Druid
[1] Priest (holy spec)

[Melee DPS:]
[2] Rogue
[1] Druid
[1] Shaman

[Ranged DPS:]
[2] Priest
[1] Druid
[1] Shaman

Even though I've listed a pretty specific set of classes we are looking for, I encourage anyone looking for a new guild to get in contact with me.

Our raid times:
[Tuesday] 7:00 - 9:00PM (or later) MST - (9-11pm EST, 6-8pm PST)
[Wednesday] 7:00 - 9:00PM (or later) MST - (9-11pm EST, 6-8pm PST)
[Thursday] 7:00 - 9:00PM (or later) MST - (9-11pm EST, 6-8pm PST)
[Sunday] 7:00 - 9:00PM (or later) MST - (9-11pm EST, 6-8pm PST)

Current Progression:
[25] Mogu'Shan Vaults - 4/6
[10] Mogo'Shan Valuts - 6/6
[10] Heart of Fear - 1/6

If you are interested feel free to contact me in game via battletag:

HoPDarkIron#1270

Cheers!
Braneour
www.palandine.com
www.twitch.tv/hoptv
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Igotswag. We are looking for a core tank for our guild roster. We are a good bunch. But we do raid on sunday night as well. Well the raid times will be posted at the bottom of this post. We provide gems, enchants, food, flask and pots for raiders. Please realid for me, in which you will find at the bottom of this post. Hope to hear from you. Thanks

<Shattered Soldier>
We're a 10 man raiding guild on the Detheroc realm, currently 6/6 MV 2/4 HOF for progression. Most of our guild has been playing together since the start of WotLK, and we run in a relatively relaxed environment that still has a focus on getting content completed.
TOC-5/5H
ICC-7/12H
Tier 11-5/13
FL- 6/7H
DS- 6/8H
We raid:
Tues/Wed = 7:30 - 10:00 CST
Sunday = 7:00 - 10:00 CST
So you know a bit more about our guild, we're mostly in the early 20's age range, though we have a few older raiders in the 30's as well. We have an active base of members that are not part of the raid team as well, so you'll always have someone to run dungeons or battlegrounds with. Many of us play other games besides WoW as well, and will gather on those after raid completes or on non-raid nights.
If you'd like to know more, you can contact Drrv, Whatabout(realid, bobrobich@comcast.net), or Lyonhartt on the Detheroc server, though any guild member would be glad to help. We also have forums you can visit for more guild info at www.shatteredsoldier.org
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Short and Sweet version:

Choice is a 10m Alliance raiding guild on Skywall (A Medium PST server.) We raid Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6pm-9pm PST. We are currently 6/6 MV & 2/6 HoF. We are currently looking for a loyal and skilled Tank (of any class) a Holy Paladin or Priest, and a Resto Druid.

Choice is a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild founded two years ago by a
group of friends interested in high level content in World of
Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a
great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and
enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 10-person end-game
raiding is our focus.

Our Raiding Philosophy

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we
approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to
contribute to the group’s success. We expect players to keep their
main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate
specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc.
Two-way Ventrilo communication is required, and raiders must have
hardware that will not adversely affect their play. Our officers post
boss strategies on our guild forums, and members are expected to
review them and offer feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect
players to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their class. Nearly all
of our raiders are proficient theorycrafters who stay current with all
of the relevant class and strategy guides.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate
players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our
raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet
expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss
strategies for improvement. Most of our officers and long-term members
are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to
treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow
consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and
focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players,
but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time
together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

Our Schedule

Our progression raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 6:00 to
9:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 7-10 Mountain, 8-11 Central and 9-12
Eastern). When we're working on particularly challenging content, we
will occasionally extend raid times by an hour. Our raiders are
expected to have consistently good attendance, and members who are not
able to keep up with our schedule (subject to occasional scheduled
breaks, of course) will be returned to regular member status. Members
who wish to return to raiding must go through the same application
process as prospective new raiders. We prefer not to over recruit or
to recruit benchwarmers, so raider attendance is very important. On
off-nights, we’ll schedule efforts for alts and our Friends
& Family members.

Progression

Choice is started raiding Mists of Pandaria on October 17th.

Mogu'shan Vaults:

The Stone Guard - Dead
Feng the Accursed - Dead
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder - Dead
The Spirit Kings - Dead
Elegon - Dead
Will of the Emperor - Dead

Heart of Fear:

Imperial Vizier Zor'lok - Dead
Blade Lord Ta'yak - Dead
Garalon - Alive
Wind Lord Mel'jarak - Alive
Amber-Shaper Un'sok - Alive
Grand Empress Shek'zeer Alive

Tier 13:
8/8 HM's down.

Tier 12:
6/7 HM's down.

Tier 11:
BWD: 4/6 HM's
BoT: 1/5 HM's
ToFW: 2/2 Normal

Choice finished Wrath with 11/12 Hardmode Kills in ICC25, and we had
roughly the same level of progression in Tier 8 and 9 content. We
don’t strive for server-first achievements, but we do expect to
complete all realistically available content, including hard modes and
achievements, while it’s relevant.

Recruitment

We welcome applications at www.choiceguild.com from players 16 and
older who share our approach to the game. We will always consider
exceptional players regardless of class. Currently, we are actively
recruiting the following:

1 Tank (any class)

1 Healer (any class)

We routinely receive applications from players from other servers,
although we do not close recruitment for a particular class until a
transfer has been completed. Players considering a server transfer are
encouraged to schedule an interview as quickly as possible following
the submission of their application.

If you have questions, feel free to whisper Wushen, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, or Lily in game.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
hey swag we do need a tank for our evening group .. but we raid mon,tue and wed 530pm-830pm cst ... if u can make it to mon pls add me to friends PrinceD#1913 so we can talk more TY
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Hello Igotswag, we are looking for a tank for our 10 man raid on weds/thurs 9-12 eastern.
Would love to chat with you more about it, add me on real ID edgewood#1551

Here is a link to the spam if you would like more to read, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415156776#1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hello!

We are a tue-thur 730-1030pm EST 25m Horde raiding guild, we have a couple open spots available and would love to speak to you, if you are interested please read on!

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild on Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot.

Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.We raid 730-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events. Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<Seraphym> is a 25 man raiding guild on the [US]Bladefist server. We describe ourselves as semi-hardcore, meaning we strive to be the best we can be & down heroic content while still maintaining a friendly & enjoyable raiding atmosphere. We believe you can kill bosses without shouting, insults, or other negative behavior. We are actively looking for the following classes to join us in our progression through Pandaria raids, though we encourage all interested persons to apply regardless of class needs, outstanding applicants will always be considered:

Rdps: Warlock, Druid(Balance), Mage, Hunter
Mdps: Monk, Death Knight
Tank: DK/Paladin/Druid/Monk
Heal: Shaman

Raid Schedule: Tue-Wed-Thu 6:00pm-9:00pm(PST)

Mists of Pandaria 25M Progression:
* 6/6 Mogu'shan Vaults
* 4/6 Heart of Fear
* 2/4 Terrace of the Endless Spring

Cataclysm 25M Progression:
* 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
* 6/7 Heroic Firelands
* 6/6 Heroic Blackwing Descent
* 3/5 Heroic Bastion of Twilight

Loot: We use a no-bid DKP system by WebDKP. DKP is earned hourly with bonuses for progression kills & being on time. DKP decays by 25% every 2 weeks, which encourages spending rather than hoarding and allows recruits to gear up faster. The system has been very successful for us and most people get everything they want eventually if they attend all raids.

What we expect from you:
* Know your class, be gemmed/enchanted/reforged properly.
* Willingness to research encounters and what advantages your class can bring.
* High level of attendance. Occasional absences are understandable but we expect you to be there 90% of the time.
* Consumables (Flasks, Potions & Food).
* No drama starters. You will be removed swiftly.
* Ventrilo and a working microphone.
* Addons: DBM & Omen (or equivalent).

For more info or to apply:
* Visit our website at www.seraphym.guildlaunch.com
* Contact an officer (Brooke, Bluechip, Crazyfingers, Erikgreen) in game, or ask anyone in Seraphym to track us down.
* Reply to this thread and we will get back to you asap.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hello Swag :) <Vivid> of Greymane is currently seeking an experienced, goal oriented, reliable Tank.

Raid Times (Central): Mon/Tue/Wed: 8-11 p.m.

We are a 10man, progression guild that strives to achieve a friendly, yet competitive, environment. We push content hard, and still maintain the closeness that a 10man guild can offer. Our core raiders are all solid, experienced players, and fun, friendly people. We hope you'll be the same.

Guild Rules:
-Knowledge - You must have thorough knowledge of your class and all it's potential roles.
-Reliability - We do not have backups for every role; we need as close to 100% attendance as possible.
-Dedication - We want people who actually WANT to raid, not people who only show up for farm content.
-Preparedness - Flasks, food buffs, pots, researching fights, etc.
-Competitiveness - We want you to keep up and compete with our current raiders. Be the best you can.

Loot Rules:
Free rolls, main spec > off spec

Current Progression: MsV 6/6 normal and 1/6 Heroic. HoF 2/6 normal

If you're interested in learning more about Vivid, please contact Taralee, Reicht, Dethgorn or Kîron through in-game mail or whisper, and we can set up a vent meeting to go over anything you'd like to know.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We're looking for a tank with os dps for our semi-casual 10 man raid group. We're a really fun group - drama free.

Our raids are Monday and Wednesday at 4:00 PST (7:00 EST) and run for 2.5 - 3 hours.

We require:
-vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
-a sense of humor
-the ability to take light criticism
-punctuality

What I offer:
I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

I'll add you this evening to realID. You can also add me, realID the_woman_n_black@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello Igotswag!

Would love to talk to you about the positions we currently have open in Team Double Tap.

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for our 10man team!

Recruiting for:

Team Double Tap - 10 man: Progression
Evening raiding - 6pm - 10pm CST
Days Tues/Wed/Thurs

Current Guild Progression is 13/16 Normal and 2/16 Heroic

If you might be interested in the raid times above or need any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check out the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

My Real ID: izmebe#1812
The guild master’s Real ID: shadyshen@yahoo.com (Pnutbutter)
Guild website: http://shadyshenanigans.enjin.com

Good luck in your search and I hope to hear from you soon!
Broll on Gul’dan
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 3/6H Msv, 6/6 n Hof, 4/4 Terrace
SPAM BELOW!

<Livid>(lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.
About us:

We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.
What we Provide to Raiders:Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.
How To Apply:

If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: [i]MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]