(A) Lonely Warlock :<

90 Human Warlock
I've played this game off and on for.. a long time. I am something of an Altoholic. I once was a hardcore raider in TBC on Bladefist. Then I came to Gorefiend and played with the Horde in a PUG guild for WOTLK. Then Deathwing came and I got bored a bit. Then I went back to Bladefist, but joined the Alliance, because I was tired of not having a jaw and rotting all the time. Then I left.

Then I made a new account. A friend said he'd play with me too, on his server of Gorefiend. I thought what joy, I once called it home! But alas he was a fair-weather friend, and stopped after level 20. So here I sit upon the apex of 90, in a guild that added me at random, whom I know no one in, and no one ever talks or does..anything.

I don't know if I want to return to raiding. Maybe I do. Maybe I just want to do LFR, and have people to talk to. I'm hoping to find an active guild. If I do decide I want to raid, I can assure you that I will not disappoint you.

Bonus points if your guild has unlocked heirloom pants >.>

edit: Finding me in game is probably easier than replying to this, but either works, for the record.
Edited by Nutlock on 1/7/2013 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Eerily similar circumstances except I was a troll warrior on Mal'Ganis that quit during WOTLK because everyone was in epics by week FREAKIN 6 (that was back in the days when you ran Naxx 10 & 25 in the same week for double shots at gear). Came back to Cataclysm because a young woman I met told me they changed everything around so dramatically & convinced me to build a new life on Gorefiend.... then promptly disappeared for a year pretty much... & thus here I am.

Look there are alot of guilds out there & I'd love to sell ya on mine personally but the truth is <Purple Lotus> is building a raid group & is still a relatively young guild (we have grown dramatically though about 90+ players). Were level 25 but we currently don't have all the achievement perks. If you are interested feel free to contact me, Zios, or Sealdorie ingame bud.

Otherwise as a fellow alliance guy on the server here's some tips.

If your interested in a rigid background check & a shot at any form of serious raiding you wanna talk to <Riot> or <Dawn Breaker>. Please make sure you insist you want to raid as they also accept casuals.

Other friendly beginner raider guilds include <The Misery> who i'm not to familiar with, <Illegitimiti> 4/6 1/6 0/4 (contact Wucraft), <Avengers> 4/6 1/6 0/4 (contact Lahh) & <Renew> 4/6 0/6 0/4 (contact Strahd).

You'll more than likely here about <Killer Instincts> & <Azeroths Resistance> among others in trade chat. <Killer Instincts> is a pretty solid pvp guild.... but there not very good at extensively planning there stuff. Usually it's spontaneous in that guild (based on what former members told me... left on good terms). <Azeroths Resistance> is a very active guild but is struggling in it's raiding aspect currently (they've been stuck at the same point for nearly two months now) & has alot of unneeded drama that tends to pop up (based on former members experiences including my own). Azeroths Resistance is currently the BIGGEST alliance guild on the server though.

Feel free to hit me up ingame bud (whether joining Purple Lotus or not) & good luck in your search. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello nutlock,

If your looking to raid or looking for arenas/rbgs, Chaotic is looking for and Full time Lock for week day raiding. However we are going to need to boost your gear, via craftables if you interesting and joining and via faction change( we can talk about paid faction change granted your interest ), along what items we can have crafted for you.

Also as you mention we do have the heirloom pants, which you can use across factions on same sever.

Chaotic is 6/6MV 3/6 HOF and Recruiting for HoF raiding in our 10m raiding teams.

What we need:
Tanks: paladin/DK (dps os) item level 475+
Dps: ( 2 Raiding spots available) Mage, Lock, (shadow or Boomkin) and feral DK, Ret (tanking os)

We are willing to gear you if you know how to play your class.

About Us: We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. We are a casual guild that just got back in to raiding and would love to have more join our team for MoP raiding and PVP.

Raid Schedule: Tuesdays, wedsday, Monday nights 8-11pm est.

Raid Schedule: Also been running a second raid group on Fri- Sat *-11pm est

Expectations of All Raiders: You must have an exceptional understanding of your class. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging is required, Which is provided for by GUILD BANK, so no excuse! . A solid internet connection is also required. We expect you to have DBM (Deadly Boss Mods) for every raid. Yes, you would be surprised how many people don't have DBM...

For more information, please contact myself or Coldslice
You can reach me on ID usign Jleicht#1160 ( please ID yourself as nutlock, otherwise i may decline the request)
Thanks and good luck on your guild search
Edited by Yarre on 1/8/2013 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
In regards to your guilds PvP activity, how many members regularly engage in arenas/rbgs? I'm an altoholic and almost always PvP on all my toons and would enjoy a guild that consistently engages in this mode of play. I rarely ever raid though I have no drama, solid internet, and lots of alts.

Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]