<The Gentlemens Club> Recruiting (Alliance)

90 Pandaren Monk
The Club is newly formed of a tight group of progression minded players. The Club kicks off progression Jan. 9th 4 nights a week.

Raid Nights are: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8pm-11pm

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: 2 DPS, prefer a mage for 1 spot

Interested gamers should be willing to:
    actively research and know all content being worked on by The Club,
    know how to properly play their class,
    willing to commit to the goals of The Club,
    meet/exceed gear level requirements,
    willing to raid 4 nights a week
    participate in and contribute to the overall success of the newest and most exciting raiding club on Aggramar ;)

Note: This is NOT a guild suitable for children and/or person's of sensitive natures. You are guaranteed to be offended.

Recruitment Contacts: Stinkyz/Uwantme or Phatyphatfat

Visit us today!
Edited by Phatyphatfat on 1/23/2013 7:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Good luck to you guys, always nice to see another progression guild on Aggy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Thanks Ragnaros!

I updated our group needs. Two members have taken leave and we are looking for 2 full time core raiders.

Inquire in game in the evenings with Stinkyz / Uwantme or myself Phatyphatfat. Our website has everything you need to know about the guild, expectations, and how to apply.

Tonight's group has one dps spot open for anyone interested in joining us for the weeks raiding.
Edited by Phatyphatfat on 1/9/2013 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
UPDATE:

1 core dps spot open for a MAGE!

4/6 MSV and 10% short of 1/6 HOF after 2nd official progression night.

We have some off night activities going on this weekend and would love to meet some Mages interested in becoming part of our raiding family. Next raid night is Monday and we are looking to finalize this roster by then to finish MSV and down a few bosses in HOF before reset.
Edited by Phatyphatfat on 1/12/2013 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Curious if you're open to having a rdruid around 3 of 4 raid nights. I'll check site/app ;3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Twig sorry took so long to reply to your question! I was in the hospital for 4 days recently and just now getting myself back into the swing of things.

Yes I think we could! Find me, stinkyz or uwantme in game to talk and we can see how it would work out if you haven't already found a home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]