WTT for Shore Crawler breed 4

90 Human Paladin
Shore Crawler breed 4, at level 1 green quality, can be identified by having stats: 151 health, 12 attack, 9 speed.

I can offer the Worgen's equivalent pet, Gilnean Raven breed 5 (pure speed) if someone's looking for that in order to expand their collection. Or I have a shore crawler of breed 3, if there's a collector out there who doesn't care about their breeds and just wants to help out by trading crab for crab.

Raymeo#1963
Edited by Raydriar on 1/10/2013 8:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have a P/P shore crawler of rare quality that I might be willing to trade. Looking through your current list, I'd want something on the order of a crimson or emerald whelpling for it. Let me know if you're interested.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'd rather not offer my crimson whelpling. Thanks though.

Updated OP to reflect my raven's breed.
Reply Quote
68 Blood Elf Warlock
edit...deleted
Edited by Konstantina on 1/10/2013 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Shore Crawler breed 4, at level 1 green quality, can be identified by having stats: 151 health, 12 attack, 9 speed

I have 1 of these - but what can you offer me to swap it???
Edited by Ozki on 1/11/2013 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
May I make a suggestion?

Shore Crawlers share their moveset with 5 other crabs, so they are not unique in any way. You can even find crabs with the same and better stats in the wild. Rather than set yourself up for attempted extortion to get a breed 4 Shore Crawler, spend a little time hunting. It's not hard, crabs being one of the commonest pets.

I put together some stats in case you're interested.

Type four crabs:
Emperor Crab - HP 1481, attack 358, speed 211

Spirebound Crab - HP 1481, attack 325, speed 244,

Shore Crawler - HP 1481, attack 325, speed 244

I loved my breed 4 Spirebound Crab until I managed to snare a rare breed 4 Emperor crab. I'm no PvPer so I can't speak for it there but against tamers, and as a backing pet when levelling, it's great.

So please don't part with a valuable pet just to get something which you can easily catch a better version of in the wild.
Edited by Kailassa on 1/10/2013 11:02 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]