TCG Mounts for Sale

90 Troll Rogue
I currently have: Big Battle Bear 85k
Swift Shorestrider 75k

Will do neutral AH if interested.

Kapowee#1984
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Also wanted to mention that I come across many of the TCG mounts pretty frequently. If there is a particular one you have your eye on or want for your collection, please hit me up and we can work something out.

Kapowee#1984
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Hello Kapowee I was looking to buy an amani dragon hawk for 50k as well as a Magic rooster egg for 100k If you or anyone viewing this forum want to sell me one You can add me on battle tag as MrWilson#1756
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hello Kapowee I was looking to buy an amani dragon hawk for 50k as well as a Magic rooster egg for 100k If you or anyone viewing this forum want to sell me one You can add me on battle tag as MrWilson#1756

lol yeah i want them for that price too
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
07/16/2013 05:45 PMPosted by Tripsixes

lol yeah i want them for that price too

Ya bro you need to get your thinking way up...Dragonhawk is a solid 100k and Rooster Egg is an easy 250-300k.
Edited by Kapowee on 7/17/2013 8:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]