MoP Battletag Raiding in 5.2?

100 Dwarf Warrior
I was wondering if anyone can verify if any/all raids from 5.0/5.1 will be able to be done with "Battle Tag Friends"come 5.2?

Real ID, Battle Tag, whichever you want to call it.

Edit: It was confirmed, there will be 'Real' Cross-Realm Raiding in 5.2. I would have posted in that guy's other post, but I don't like him cause he can't read too well.

@CM_Crithto @Teukli Yes, they should all be crossrealm. The normal and heroic 5.2 raid will not be crossrealm, at least in 5.2.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/301562221652217856
Edited by Krysdavar on 2/14/2013 2:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Nothings been said as far as I know.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
That's what I thought. Shame, I thought they were originally going to have it for stuff that is a tier behind moving forward.
Reply Quote
94 Pandaren Warrior
They haven't said anything.

Doesn't mean they won't do it, I don't recall anything being said about cross realm DS
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
IIRC they have said it will be available for all past raids. When 5.2 comes out the current raids will be considered past raids thus should be open for it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
01/08/2013 05:17 PMPosted by Hiroran
IIRC they have said it will be available for all past raids. When 5.2 comes out the current raids will be considered past raids thus should be open for it.

This is what I'm curious to find out if it's true.

When did cross-realm DS become available, 5.0? (not LFR)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
if they don't have any new ways to get 489/496 gear i'd be surprised to not see cross-realm T14
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
I was going to post in the other thread, but I don't care for that guy cause he can't read properly. So I'll Necro my own thread from January and update it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]