Echoes of death recruitment

90 Gnome Priest
hello there i am a member of EOD and we are looking for experience raiders to join our guild.We currently have 1 core team that is 6/6 mv and 4/6 hof great accomplishment by that group and there raid lead.we would like to start another team and are looking for 2 tanks 1 with a great os......healers not so much since we have a few we are looking for dps ,all specs and classes welcomed.I am in no way saying we will clear it in one night but would like the chance to build in order to get there.Everyone play style is different we just want to be able to raid kill bosses get loot and have fun..we love having fun.we do have some requirements just common sense stuff...
1. please know your class
2.be sure to have proper enchants,gems etc
3.when raid times are scheduled show up on time
4.help contribute to feast,flask and etc
5.repairs will be payed for guild as long as we do our part and help fund it with such things as patterns and boes we can sell
6.come to raid with understanding we may wipe dont be a cry baby stick it out
7.have fun
RAID TIMES 10 pm until 1 am est
raid days we can vote on would like to raid at least 3 days a week i want to get days that work for everyone

raiders are not made overnight a great raid team takes time so if you are willing to be in a progression group please send me a in game mail..
THE most important things i am looking for tanks that know wtf they are doing and a very verbal tank that can help lead w/o being abusive to his/her raid team..I look forward in hearing from you ..our goal is to have at least two more raid teams started if you want a home,kill stuff have fun look us up.

MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18 YRS OLD SORRY
Edited by Teenycari on 1/9/2013 3:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Try adding your raid times, might get some better responses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]